myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Feet! (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=298)

Adelina 02-18-2007 11:07 PM

Feet!

What do you typically wear on your feet during spanking? Shoes on, shoes off, socks, barefoot? What do you like best?

Tops, what do you like to see on the bottom's feet? Do bare feet bother you?

MichiganHeadmaster 02-18-2007 11:16 PM

Socks. Spankings are usually "come as you are," but the shoes should come off for safety.

Now if I was sending her to "prepare for spanking" (haven't done that yet), I guess I would still have her leave her socks on, unless there was some reason the punishment called for full nudity.

And I gave one sub a foot spanking, so of course socks had to come off for that.

emily 02-19-2007 12:02 AM

i tend to lose my shoes half way thru a spanking party.. so im gonna say no shoes.. heck im from arkansas.. what are shoes?!?!?! hehe!!

spanked~amber 02-19-2007 12:08 AM

Well it seems to me that if my butt is going to be on fire then my feet should at least be allowed to be cool & comfortable, so I vote for no shoes.

BlackVelvet007 02-19-2007 01:01 AM

Definitely remove high heels before I spank you, for obvious reasons.
You're welcome to wear slippers, but be advised that I might remove one from your foot to be used for a reason OTHER that keeping your FEET warm. ;)
Besides that, socks are just fine.

lil_dixiedarling 02-19-2007 01:25 AM

I am usually in either socks or i'm barefoot. I almost always went barefoot for the longest until i had a spanker take advantage of my ticklish nature and tickle and/or spank the soles of my feet so now i go for a little protection with socks.

Sherie

sarah thorne 02-19-2007 07:26 PM

I like my feet to be bare. Not sure why. I like my feet being bare around the house anyway cuz I think shoes are too bothersome and socks bug me for some reason.

RG likes my feet to be bare as well cuz he thinks it is more 'domestic'.

sarah

RG_ 02-20-2007 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 2808)
RG likes my feet to be bare as well cuz he thinks it is more 'domestic'.

sarah

Just what she said. I much prefer bare feet.

Veronica Daniels 02-20-2007 02:00 PM

Dr. D always likes me to have on impossibly high heels. I find it makes it hard to hold position as my feet are always sliding around and such...well that's my story anyway! I don't really have a preference for myself. Heck, if heels make him happy, whatever!

Veronica

Gary D. 02-20-2007 08:07 PM

so many choices here. I suppose it is a case of whatever fits the scenario at the time along with the attire. bare feet, sock feet, high heels......they all have an attraction though I fondly remember a caning I once gave when the woman was in stockinged feet..... she had a devil of a time getting any traction on that slick tile floor while bending over the table ;)

Gary D.