myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Slips (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=9535)

Oldtimersammy 11-13-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked4beingbad (Post 23887)
Yes, it seems slips are not nearly as common as they used to be, but some of us still love wearing the soft, silky, lacy stuff ;)

But Spanked4 wasn't there a reason for wearing them? Like keeping the dress straight?

spanked4beingbad 11-14-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 23893)
But Spanked4 wasn't there a reason for wearing them? Like keeping the dress straight?

That's correct, sammy. There are multiple reasons for a lady to wear a slip and helping ensure our skirt or dress hangs properly off our body is one of them. Wearing a slip prevents our skirt or dress from clinging to our legs or pantyhose and also from riding up and getting all wrinkled. They're also worn for purposes of maintaining modesty. With any dress or skirt, especially a sheer one, a slip helps prevent others from seeing through our skirt or dress. It also helps prevent a visible panty line. Another benefit of wearing a slip is that they're really quite comfortable and if it's a full slip it makes a great nightie, too. I hope that answered your question.

spanked4 :)

Oldtimersammy 11-14-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked4beingbad (Post 23909)
That\'s correct, sammy. There are multiple reasons for a lady to wear a slip and helping ensure our skirt or dress hangs properly off our body is one of them. Wearing a slip prevents our skirt or dress from clinging to our legs or pantyhose and also from riding up and getting all wrinkled. They\'re also worn for purposes of maintaining modesty. With any dress or skirt, especially a sheer one, a slip helps prevent others from seeing through our skirt or dress. It also helps prevent a visible panty line. Another benefit of wearing a slip is that they\'re really quite comfortable and if it\'s a full slip it makes a great nightie, too. I hope that answered your question.

Thanks Spanked4 that's what my wife told me too!
!

spanked4beingbad 11-14-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 23915)
Thanks Spanked4 that's what my wife told me too!
!

Then what did you ask me for lol? Only teasing ;)

Does she wear them, too?

Oldtimersammy 11-15-2013 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked4beingbad (Post 23930)
Then what did you ask me for lol? Only teasing ;)

Does she wear them, too?

Ya Know, I don\'t really know. She wears slacks all the time. but I\'am sure she still would. Both of us are old fashion.

Spanked4; Thanks for your replies...It's nice to have someone comment every once in awhile!

spanked4beingbad 11-16-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 23933)
Ya Know, I don\\\\\\\'t really know. She wears slacks all the time. but I\\\\\\\'am sure she still would. Both of us are old fashion.

Spanked4; Thanks for your replies...It\\\'s nice to have someone comment every once in awhile!

No problem, sammy. I am happy to post comments if I feel I can contribute something relevant to the discussion.

PS - I just sent you a pm.

pa-otk-joe 06-19-2014 06:45 AM

slips and spanking

m65 into real dressed up otk for 47 yrs 23 lady and 2 cd real spanking partners over 47 yrs love to spank nicely dressed ladies skirt or dress nylon slips and panties seamed stockings and heels i was giver only for 30 yrs switch last 17 yrs i spank often still but love to b spanked over a 1950s moms nylon slip covered lap im an oldie 4 sure