myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Personal Spanking Preferences (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=410)

kaylex 04-23-2007 01:40 AM

Personal Spanking Preferences

We all have them so I thought maybe we could each post about our own. Then if we are ever wondering about some one you can pull this up.

Some bottoms love paddles, most love leather, some need to be warmed up with a crop, some have implements that are completely off limits, some know exactly what will send them to subspace. Do you have a hard limit (something you absolutely will not play with)? DO you have anything you REALLY REALLY hate (in a good way? in an I don't want to play way)? Favorite position?

This is meant for tops and bottoms. See my next post for an example. Can't wait to learn more spanking info about you!

Kaylex

kaylex 04-23-2007 02:16 AM

About Kaylex

WHAT WORKS: I am a hard player. I LOVE variety! And I LOVE to play! I don't do discipline (right now and won't til I'm married). Canes, paddles, straps, pervertables, hands, loopy johns, switches (I LOVE IMPLEMENTS AND VARIETY).... bring it ON!! I don't bruise much anymore (pout). I'm pretty stoic during a spanking (ok some would say I'm not human). I have the pain tolerance of a linebacker. I like playing for extended periods of time.

ROLEPLAY: Love it but require a definate start and stop. I hate it when fantasy and reality kinda collide. I don't have a bedtime if we are roleplaying, game on, let's discuss it and play, if we aren't role playing don't bring it up because i don't have one. I Like more traditional role playing... not into the sexual stuff.

SUBSPACE: Hands send me into subspace if done well. I can take a HARD hand spanking but that isn't going to send me to subspace. For subspace it needs to be moderate and steady not so light it's annoying but not so hard that I have to concentrate to get through each smack.

WHAT I HATE: Don't use your fingers to barely touch me, or use your fingers nails on me like a chalk board or anything else that will give that sensation. I hate it, it gives me the heeby jeebies and ruins any headspace I'm in (and if You get me at the right time I get downright ANGRY). And if you hit HARD and have bad aim and I know you well I may hit back (but only if your really off and i know you should know better). I dont take anything off above the waist. I understand that some spankers get really hot during play... I however am usually cold... so if you need the room cold I want a blanket and I'll take my pants down but not off I need the warmth. (Lay off the "i'll warm you up" jokes, It just doens't work that way) Also if you're not my boyfriend I'm not going to keep my bottom bare unless the front of me is covered (in a corner is fine, walking across the room is not, i'm not going to stand before you with my front exposed.)

BRATTING: I like to brat but sometimes with having appointments at parites I don't really get a chance to. If i bite, pinch or pull your hair (head, eyebrows, leg, arm) It's an open invitation.

Alright that's my info, I'll Edit if I think of other things,
Bare facts,
Kaylex

BlackVelvet007 04-23-2007 06:52 AM

I like the idea of this thread and I DO hope all of our wonderful spankees take the time to post their thoughts on it. That said, I can just imagine a Top at a party walking around with a printout saying "Ok, She likes Roleplay, That one HATES wood.....". ;) (For those whom color-coded badges just aren't enough)

"I don't bruise much anymore (Pout)" ?? This is a whole other thread in the making. I personally don't like leaving bruises (and once got thrown out of someone's house for leaving one by accident) but apparently a number of spankees are ok with them. I should point out that no matter WHAT level of tolerance a spankee has, it only takes ONE bad/sloppy hit to cause one. :(

I have a love/hate relationship with bratting. At Texas All-State, the rule was "Don't do it unless you absoultely intend to play with someone. Bratting is to be construed as an invitation to play." From that angle, it's certainly nice to be invited. On the other hand, it can really throw someone off during play and there are easier ways to communicate intentions.

I'll post more later as warranted. :)

lattyfrench 04-23-2007 07:37 AM

Im quite flexible as to what the spankee wants but my favourite type of scene is where I can give lots of strict verbal chat and to see the spankee squirming before Ive even started to spank him. I long hand spanking then followed up by more chat and a solid caning.

Receiving its similiar I suppose, I like discipline scenes the anticipation/apprehension of receiving a good lecture over some misdemeanor I like to feel "small" not in a humiliation sort of way but whereby I feel protected, then a loooonnnngggg hand spanking where Im over someones lap with my head and body supported, then bending over a table and strapped with a caning if Ive been (and I normally am lol ) particulary naughty.

teefortexas 04-23-2007 06:05 PM

Congratulations Kaylex!

:cool: Dear Senior Member,

It was an honor and a thrill to be in attendance for your graduation.
(sniff)
You make me so proud!

Terry

Batman 04-23-2007 11:42 PM

Preferred Spankings

I have two favored positions for a spankee. I love having her OTK to receive my hand or a smaller implement. However, I also like to put her over a desk for the school paddle or cane.

When it comes to scenarios, I prefer her to make me react to something if the spanking is to be spontaneous. For true role play, I'll be happy to initiate it. I love writing letters to send naughty students to the headmaster's office.

hwyman 04-24-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaylex (Post 3777)
WHAT WORKS: I am a hard player. I LOVE variety! And I LOVE to play! I don't do discipline (right now and won't til I'm married). Canes, paddles, straps, pervertables, hands, loopy johns, switches (I LOVE IMPLEMENTS AND VARIETY).... bring it ON!! I don't bruise much anymore (pout). I'm pretty stoic during a spanking (ok some would say I'm not human). I have the pain tolerance of a linebacker. I like playing for extended periods of time.

ROLEPLAY: Love it but require a definate start and stop. I hate it when fantasy and reality kinda collide. I don't have a bedtime if we are roleplaying game on let's discuss it and play, if we aren't role playing don't bring it up because i don't have one. Like more traditional role playing... not into the sexual stuff.

SUBSPACE: Hands send me into subspace if done well. I can take a HARD hand spanking but that isn't going to send me to subspace. For subspace it needs to be moderate not so light it's annoying but not so hard that I have to doncentrate to get through each smack.

WHAT I HATE: Don't use your fingers to barely touch me, or use your fingers nails on me like a chalk board or anything else that will give that sensation. I hate it, it gives me the heeby jeebies and ruins any headspace I'm in. And if you hit HARD and have bad aim and I know you well I may hit back (but only if your really off and i know you should know better). i dont take anything off above the waist.

BRATTING: I like to brat but sometimes with having appointments at parites I don't really get a chance to.

Alright that's my info, I'll Edit if I think of other things,
Bare facts,
Kaylex

A great topic for a thread! Looking forward to reading others thoughts on the posting. For me I'm a medium to hard player prefering to spank hard enough to cause the spankee wiggle and squirm but not hard enough to make her to sore to quickly as I like to play for extended periods. How hard and the severity level depend on the spankee as does so much else. Although I'm very flexable, believe in mutual gratification as I prefer to leave the spanking eager to play agian. I LOVE VARIETY! Variety in implements, positions and techniques. Enjoy trying new things to discover new ways to play.

Each spankee is different in thier likes, needs and dislikes so I don't see a one type spanking fits all as a good way to play. I prefer to work with my spankee to make each one as different as those recieving them. Good communication is the key to customizing a spanking to a good fit for each spankee/spanker combo. Most of what will happen is up to the spankee to determene at what level and extent if any it will go on. Subspace would be cool to see.

ROLEPLAYING & BRATTING: I haven't engaged in roleplaying yet so don't have much of an opinion on it. Bratting depends a lot on how it is done. If done in a light hearted fashion can humor and add fun to the play. But can also be over done and deter from it if play & reality aren't clearly seperated. The way it way done at Txallstate worked very well were it was considered and open invitation to play. It is alway welcome to be invited to play, any time I don't have to ask it's GREAT!.

Bratting and roleplaying are both like chosing to Go from Dalles to Ft. Worth via Waco instead of taking the expressway. Both will get you there. Just depends on where you want to spend you time on the journey getting there or doing more of what you plan on doing when you get there.

hwyman

Gary D. 04-25-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batman (Post 3793)
I have two favored positions for a spankee. I love having her OTK to receive my hand or a smaller implement. However, I also like to put her over a desk for the school paddle or cane.

When it comes to scenarios, I prefer her to make me react to something if the spanking is to be spontaneous. For true role play, I'll be happy to initiate it. I love writing letters to send naughty students to the headmaster's office.

High 5's to Batman, I couldn't agree with you more on this one......though the list could go on from there!

Gary D.

BlackVelvet007 05-01-2007 11:30 AM

Welcome aboard Ami. Nice to have you here. Come on into chat when you can and meet the regulars. :)

papabear1362 05-01-2007 05:15 PM

Since I am a switch that likes to spank as well as be spanked. I prefer the OTK position as well as bending over a desk. It all depends up on the implement that is being used. I prefer leather over wood, but I have both. In my toy bag I only have the fun implements that I enjoy playing with. I must know how the implements feels prior to using it on someone else.

As for roleplay, give me someone that likes to be spanked and I am happy.

imapuckhead04 05-02-2007 03:25 PM

Here I thought I had replied but I actually never did! I am losing it!! Wait did I ever actually have it? I digress

Since I am a switch I guess I have to answer this twice?!!

Bottom:
Absolute love a school paddling over jeans. Not sure what it is but the combo is just sweet! Little too much on the bare unless it punishment, and I am not too much into that! :)
other wise leather is nice. Wood is ok but when spanked hard I tend to feel wood for alot longer afterwards then I do leather. Canes are nice. I am not fond of rubber or switches!!

As a top I spank mostly with my hand. I can spank pretty hard with it when needed. I like just about every other implement as well but I am most fond of variety. I find I get bored if I use one implement for even a short while. Variety is the spice of life!!!

Puck

Dariusnga 05-04-2007 01:56 PM

My favorites

I'm new to the list but couldn't pass this up. I love giving her progressively harder hand spankings when she is nude, laying over my lap on a couch. I give her a glass of water to hold and she had better not drop it.

My second most favorite game is to put her on all fours. Then I tie a strap of sleigh bells around her waist. I get to spend the next 30 minutes or so listening to sweet music. Is it really bells she hears or is it just in her head?

Darius

BlackVelvet007 05-04-2007 10:54 PM

Howdy Darius. Welcome to the forum. :) We have quite a few GA folks here. Come join us in chat when you can.

lesia baby 05-06-2007 02:11 PM

hi this is all new to me i love to be spanked but only by my big daddy she really knows how to punish this bad girl i love the hand but would like to try other things not to hard though and i love to find a private place in the woods bare my bottom and let her spank away

jerseysweet 05-06-2007 02:17 PM

I love thud.

That said, there are some implements - usually leather paddles (but only specific ones) and heavier wood paddles, that are wider. Smaller or stingy wood paddles are no good. Reserved for punishment and playful play only. For a nice long good girl spanking I prefer hands, OTK, and any thuddy implement that can be used OTK. I loveeeeeee Red Stingers - which Cody from Colorado Spankers makes. I also like the straps Wood Paddles makes!

Overall - I love to play hard, stingy or thuddy, just prefer thuddy. The harder the spanking, the more excited I get.

Right now I've got someone for discipline, a very close friend (possible boyfriend?!) So right now I am just looking for fun spanking friends :)

And remember...thud.

texas_jack 05-06-2007 11:44 PM

my prefrence

Ok, at the risk of loosing my man card....my favorite position is over her knee, and my absolute all time favorite impliment has always been her hand. As much as I enjoy most all of the impliments that have been used on me there is just something about the intamicy of an otk hand spanking that I absolutely love. I truely enjoy being warmed up with her hand and then finished off the same way.

nightowl 05-09-2007 09:51 PM

huuummmmmm, where do I begin? I am also a hard player (bottom) and LOVE variety...my favs: the belt, the cane and lots of leather...although there are times a nice long hand spanking OTK is great.

Subspace: the quickest way to subspace for me is bent over the couch, or bed and having a long, moderate spanking....rhythm is most important to me....can't get into head space if there's a lag while the top is switching implements. I too say moderate, because if it's too hard or too soft, I don't get there. hearing the top talk softly about being a good girl also helps send me there.

my fav position(s): OTK is wonderful, especially when the chair is in the middle of the room and it's just me on my toes, with my hands on the floor...very vunerable feeling...I also like the bend over and grab your ankles, again for the vunerable feeling However, recently discovered how TRULY vulnerable the diaper position is.....not sure I can say I like that one....

Roleplaying is fun at parties, but privately, just spanking 'just because" is just as fun. As far as bratting, well...I'm not much for bratting.....but I'm still practicing.....hahaha

Phil01 05-12-2007 07:31 AM

I LOVE OTK. As a giver or reciever. And I HATE the cane. For me it leaves me cold. So I guess those are my two hot and cold extremes. I guess my "hate but not really" category would be filled with corner time.

goth63 05-13-2007 02:49 PM

Re: Spanking Preferences
I love to be put over a woman's bare legs and given a sound spanking on my bare bottom with her hand. After I'm good and red I am ordered over to a desk or chair for a moderate paddling. I enjoy feeling the paddle on my lower end of my buttocks. It tends to leave more of a sharper sting. I love being lectured inbetween swats and timed about one minute apart. Makes me feel naughty.

Being a brat in public or in front of her friends is a good reason for a spanking.
I love being naughty in public.

Even being spanked in front of her friends can add to the experience.

spanked~amber 05-13-2007 08:28 PM

First I want to say a big welcome to the new members ! http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/im...es/welcome.gif

Now for my preferences...

My favorite position(s) is over the side of the bed but partially over the leg. OTK is a little difficult if the top spanking you forgets to check on ya and your almost on your head cause your feet don't touch the floor. Of course over a lap on a couch or bed has a lot of advantages http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9916/z4dwink.gif
*Positions: I would have to say that my least favorite position is bending over and grabbing knees or ankles. Maybe it's because the bottom is stretched more in this position -I don't know, but OMG triple owww. I hate not having some kind of intimate contact when it's for the purposes of a " play spanking." Now of course for discipline(shhh!) I understand that this is supposed to be uncomfortable & unpleasant. If I liked it than I would repeat that offense I'm being spanked for over and over, now wouldn't I ?
*Subspace: Sensual spankings definitely send me to subspace(spankospace) Hey I just invented a new word ! http://www.forumeye.it/invision/html...ons/woohoo.gif
In order for me to get there though it can't start out super intense, I love the buildup time ...I can take a lot more for a longer period of time if there is that long warm up involved.
*Bratting-I hope I'm not considered a huge brat. I'm very spunky at times as much so outside of the spanking realm as in it. That's just part of my personality. I don't think being a teensy bit bratty is a crime but I think it can go overboard if it's not in the right place. I think it depends on the relationship and how well you know one another. Some Tops like it(I can tell, believe me) and some abhor it. Then there or those that I guess can take it in small doses.

tubaman 05-13-2007 09:22 PM

Spanking Preferences

What a delightful idea, Kaylex!

I am such a slut I enjoy any spanking I can get away with giving, but I do have a personal favorite:

I so enjoy a responsive, kicking, squirming, bottom-rubbing spankee! The wilder the better; that's be biggest thrill I get.

However, there is also the satisfaction I get as a Top knowing I've put a Bottom into subspace. If she's virtually unconcious, maybe drooling on the pillow, that really does my old crusty heart a load of good.

Also, as strange as it may seem, I so enjoy when Lyn starts to laugh when I'm wailing on her. She gets such a high on endorphins, she actually breaks out into spontaneous laughter; what a wonderful sound!!

Hope to see some of you at the Bottoms Up party May 26th, here in Dallas!!!

Paul (Tubaman)

lil_dixiedarling 05-14-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 4038)

Hope to see some of you at the Bottoms Up party May 26th, here in Dallas!!!

Paul (Tubaman)

You know i'll be there Paul...cant wait to let you exercise that spanko slut in you on my bottom for sure.....unfortunately i can't give you the kicks and ows and rubs but hey i'm a girl so i can fake it if ya really want hehe :p

ps...yep that is a tongue at the end

Sherie

teefortexas 05-14-2007 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Tubaman:

I so enjoy a responsive, kicking, squirming, bottom-rubbing spankee! The wilder the better; that's the biggest thrill I get.

Paul (Tubaman)

I'm here for ya, Tubaman!!!

Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me! :D

(I'll tryyyyyyyyyy not to be so stoic next time. LOL!)

Terry

imapuckhead04 05-14-2007 03:03 PM

Terry if that was stoic.......

Oh boy then they are in for a real treat!!!

Hugs

Puck
Wish I could be at the next BU party!!!

EricaScott 05-15-2007 06:40 PM

Always a fun topic -- so many variations on the theme.

I love OTK best, with a strong bare hand, and the other hand holding me down firmly. But I also enjoy lying over piled-up pillows on a bed, getting a strapping with a man's belt. I like leather paddles, too. I can take some wooden implements, like a hairbrush, but those heavy frat-style paddles are OUT.

I love a man who is verbal, who can scold. Silent spankings leave me feeling detached, and I want to feel connected with my spanker. However, scolding does not mean verbal abuse or name-calling, or raising his voice. A confident spanker's voice is calm and measured. I love the "b" words: bottom, backside, behind. If you want to thoroughly squick me, however, use the word "tushy." That makes me feel like I'm about five years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't happen to want to feel that way.

I like a little caveman stuff -- throwing me over a shoulder, lightly pulling my hair. Not even pulling it, really -- just putting his hand in my hair and tightening his fist will do it.

I love a top who won't be daunted by my sass, my banter, my pushing him. He doesn't mind a little battle of wills, since we both know who's going to win. But I like to make him work for it a bit! :-)

And finally... aftercare is almost as important as the spanking itself. Please be kind to me... I have made myself vulnerable to you. -- Erica

imapuckhead04 05-15-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaScott (Post 4065)
And finally... aftercare is almost as important as the spanking itself. Please be kind to me... I have made myself vulnerable to you. -- Erica

Ah thanks EricaScott I feel like you really let us in to part of what makes you tick. That was very heart felt and I appreciate it. I think most of all your last line as quoted above.

Puck
AKA Mr. Sensitive

teefortexas 05-16-2007 02:55 AM

Dear Puck

(sweating profusely)

Golly, Big Poppa! I came over here to tell you how deeply saddened and disappointed I am that you can't make it to the BU Party and be my partner in crime again, but...

WHEW!!!

After reading Erica's post...........

I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY!!!!!!

If she hadn't thrown "tushy" in there, I wouldn't have been able to get this much out!

Terry

lil_babygirl 05-16-2007 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaScott (Post 4065)
I love OTK best, with a strong bare hand, and the other hand holding me down firmly. But I also enjoy lying over piled-up pillows on a bed, getting a strapping with a man's belt. I like leather paddles, too. I can take some wooden implements, like a hairbrush, but those heavy frat-style paddles are OUT.

I love a man who is verbal, who can scold. Silent spankings leave me feeling detached, and I want to feel connected with my spanker. However, scolding does not mean verbal abuse or name-calling, or raising his voice. A confident spanker's voice is calm and measured. I love the "b" words: bottom, backside, behind. If you want to thoroughly squick me, however, use the word "tushy." That makes me feel like I'm about five years old. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I just don't happen to want to feel that way.

I like a little caveman stuff -- throwing me over a shoulder, lightly pulling my hair. Not even pulling it, really -- just putting his hand in my hair and tightening his fist will do it.

I love a top who won't be daunted by my sass, my banter, my pushing him. He doesn't mind a little battle of wills, since we both know who's going to win. But I like to make him work for it a bit! :-)

Wow.. very interesting Erica. I like how you worded everything. Of course, in my case, I like it when a female Top does all that and takes control but in a loving manner. I especially like the bit you said about the hair pulling. It's not the pulling that gets me.. it's the fact of getting the hands on some and the feel of the dominance of being in Their power. Wow.

babygirl

EricaScott 05-16-2007 01:38 PM

Thank you so much, BG, Terry and Puck. I do speak from my heart with this spanking stuff -- it's quite near and dear to me! :D

What never fails to amaze me is how there are so many differences within the same realm. Connecting with other spanking people is easy; making a true connection with individuals is more challenging, since oftentimes one person's thrill is another person's dread.

There's another preference right there -- I love a spanker who recognizes that every bottom is different, and that spanking is not a "cookie-cutter" activity. I may like having my hair pulled, but some women think that is horrifying. Etc. -- Erica

garyspk 05-17-2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaScott (Post 4080)
What never fails to amaze me is how there are so many differences within the same realm. Connecting with other spanking people is easy; making a true connection with individuals is more challenging, since oftentimes one person's thrill is another person's dread. and that spanking is not a "cookie-cutter" activity. I may like having my hair pulled, but some women think that is horrifying. Etc. -- Erica

This is so true. At AmateurSpankings over the past few years, we've learned that everyone's "twist" on the fetish is somewhat different. I get requests all the time for a person's particular twist and it's a delicate thing to pull off. Through the years, we've tried to stick with scenes that please "the masses," without alienating too many people by using specific tastes. There is no right or wrong, just whatever works for you.

Adelina 05-18-2007 09:50 PM

I LOVE SPANKING!

That sums it up quite well in itself, but of course there's always more to the story.

My interest in spanking has historically been heavily erotic; as an adolescent, it was all that I thought about. I've evolved to a point where I enjoy it for its own sake, and even feel relieved that I can enjoy the activity without worrying about needing to "return the favor" or feeling pressured. But I remain very attracted to the sensual nature of it. I love the headspace, the pain, the pressing of thighs against my abdomen. I love trying different implements, just to know what they feel like. I love long sessions started with a long, slow warmup and ending in blissful spaciness.

If I had to pick a preferred "type" of spanking, it would be therapeutic/release. I am prone to stress and depression, and spanking activity always makes me more relaxed and peaceful. It's like a drug for me; I get high on it. The more, the harder, the better.

I enjoy verbal jousting and playfulness, though I would not consider myself a "brat" by nature. Teasing can be fun, but so can wrestling and being carried and tossed around. When it comes to scenes, I'm usually not interested in meekly obeying anyone; I like to fight. I like being restrained. I like hair-pulling. I like kicking and resisting. I love listening to a quiet, confident voice assuring me I won't get away; that can lull me right into subspace.

I'm an OTK girl all the way, love the way it makes me feel connected and secure. I do enjoy other positions too, over pillows on the bed or over a table or desk... anything that supports my body, so I can focus on the sensations and not on trying to keep my balance. But any session really needs to include some OTK time, or it feels incomplete.

I have no interest whatsoever in discipline, or in my spanko life overlapping my real life. I like them to be carefully quarantined. I have made some strong friendships within this scene which I cherish, and I appreciate sage advice. If I want help, I will ask for it. Otherwise, keep it casual.

garyspk 05-19-2007 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adelina (Post 4109)
I LOVE SPANKING!

I'm an OTK girl all the way, love the way it makes me feel connected and secure. I do enjoy other positions too, over pillows on the bed or over a table or desk... anything that supports my body, so I can focus on the sensations and not on trying to keep my balance. But any session really needs to include some OTK time, or it feels incomplete.

I have no interest whatsoever in discipline, or in my spanko life overlapping my real life. I like them to be carefully quarantined. I have made some strong friendships within this scene which I cherish, and I appreciate sage advice. If I want help, I will ask for it. Otherwise, keep it casual.

Very nice job, Adelina. Well-stated and direct. You gotta love that. I too am a huge fan of OTK.

aurora 05-22-2007 10:04 PM

Okay, so I finally decided to post my own reply to this. Sometimes we even need to give ourselves a healthy little reminder of who we really are...

I'm a lifestyle submissive. I say "lifestyle", because it's what I am and evidenced (ideally) in my daily life. It's not just a sex thing, or a kink thing. Now, this doesn't mean I'm a helpless waif, who can't stand independently or will submit to any Joe Schmoe because I can't say "no". It just means that I desire an alpha male in my life whom I can trust completely enough to put my life into his hands.

Ironically enough, I HATE spanking. I don't even really like to play at it. Even if the spanking is in fun, I still need to believe that there's some reason behind it. It's a head thing for me. I like the IDEA that someone cares enough to enforce the best for me, and hold me accountable to a higher standard than most. I don't want to be "average" in any means, and I like the idea that someone will push me to that level, even when I don't have the energy to do so myself. Another irony is that I'm probably one of the least in-need-of-discipline people you'll ever meet, but I still crave that sorta foundation.

I have a "thing" for cowboys. I think it's the romantic, chivalristic, but full hands-on kinda love thing. I also think I was born to the wrong era because of this. I like patriarchal-styled cultures. I know the modern-day woman in me probably shouldn't, but I do. I would be just as happy being a medieval serving wench as I would being a haughty southern belle, or a home-on-the-range homemaker.

I also have a "thing" for non-consentuality. Some twisted little part of my head craves being forced to take something I don't want. Sometimes I want the savage, testoterone-laden beast to come out in my man. I want to be hunted. I want to put up a fight. I want to watch the sweat bead up on his forehead and his muscles flex from the exertion it takes to subdue me. I want to be conquered... then taken, used for what he will and at his mercy. My fantasies often have no faces or themes, sometimes it's just this emotion of distress that rings through my heart and I can hear screams.

I'm a total leather girl. I love the suppleness of it, the look, the smell, the bite... *sighs* I DETEST most forms of wood. I used to have a hard-limit against canes, but now I feel accomplished and proud after I take a thorough caning. Picture me doing a Stalone-esque victory dance.

As far as partner traits go, I need a man who's been wisened by life experience. I just can't go for these young guys whom are more ignorant about life than I am but still try to play the Dom role. Nothing wrong with them, just not for me. They also need to be well-spoken and literate. The way to get to me on any level is through my head, and that's just not going to happen if you can't put a sentence together likely to titilate my senses. I also like the calm, cool, collected type, with a little something fierce masked underneath. I don't want to see anger, though, just power. No screaming, no temper tantrums, no irate fury, ect...

I'm just another nut in the nuthouse, happy to be at home amongst the rest of the freaks :D

Garfield 05-24-2007 06:53 PM

I'm new here too, like Ami, and it's also my first time posting a comment. Everybody here has been super nice so far! I've only had one partner I've been bold enough to talk to about my interest in spanking.
We used to love having her bend over the edge of the bed, with me using using a belt. Sometimes even the belt she was wearing... :-)

Garfield

Mike Schaeffer 06-07-2007 02:28 PM

What Works: Assuniming that I have a partner where we share that comfort level and all conditions are ideal.... I'm fond of giving a good caning. I'm torn in favorite positions here I love standing with hands on head, bent over a desk / chair / bed / couch etc..., bent over grabbing ankles or knees, or even holding her hands up behind herr back (although it does make it trickier to swing). Coming in a close second (and this breaks in to fantasy / roleplay) is a pair of pink pajama bottoms pulled down just enough to reveal that bare bottom and the strap or belt. Only 2 positions for this one bent oveer a desk / chair / bed / couch etc... or laying on the bed with pillows under her stomach.

Roleplay: or fantasy. I have a weekness for school girl scenarios. I love a small skirt pulled up and panties off for a good bare bottom caning or strapping. Call me a freak if you like, but I'm a leg and ass man as well as a spanko.

What Doesn't work: So far my spankings have mostly been "surface spankings" delivered by hand and smaller or lighter implements. My spankees have all been rather petite women and leather implements, canes, and small light paddles have worked best. Large heavy wooden implements tended to have negative resulst since there was not much padding there and my goal is absolutely not to cause serious or lasting damage. I'm not opposed to wooden implements and enjoy using the hairbrush, bathbrush and light wooden spoon, I've just had to be carefull and light with them.

Bratting: Bratting can be great, but only if the spankee and spanker both know it for what it is. Having a brat get bratty with me when I'm not aware that it's to get me to spank her can lead to confusion or dissapointment for both of us.

These are just favorites, it doesn' mean that I'm opposed to other ways or positions. Just because I love steak doesn't mean I wont eat pizza :) but under ideal conditions with an ideal partner that would be my top as a top.

Unstrungheart 06-12-2007 09:03 AM

I love OTK with a hand or a paddle. First over my pants, then over panties, then bare. Also bent over the arm of a couch. I was tied up on all fours, but didn't like it so much. I would luv to be bent over a table, my pants around my ankles. Another thing I want is lying naked on a bed, ass propped up by pillows, hands tied behind my back. Just gotta find someone to help me out.

liz 06-12-2007 04:57 PM

I think I'll jump in here. I suppose some of this is theoretical as I haven't experienced some of this yet. Anyway, since I am mostly into it as a sensual/erotic experience, I think there is an intimacy of OTK. And also hand spanking. I also have only experienced wood paddles, but the cane/standing or bending over, or anything like this leave me very cool. Funny thing that in a sexual spanking, I like all that "you won't sit down for a week" and "I'm going to burn your buns", etc etc. etc. It's as sexy to me as " f** me hard" as some people like to say.

I would be interested in role play discipline, maybe, if it were figured out ahead of time some minor infractions that I would (maybe would like :) ) to do. But it would have to be a joint decision and I would want some absolute safe word. (Maybe this trust thing is quite a big issue, as I have seen first hand spousal abuse.) But I have a few boundaries here and I wouldn't say want certain types of punishments like soaping (was already done to me as a kid and was totally negative and nasty, imo) and gags. OTOH, I might consent to some other things. However, I might like to try mild bonds or corner time.

Someone mentioned therapeutic spanking for release and so on. There is a lot to be said for that, just speaking of my own self-spanking. The times it is most useful for me are during unusual stress, sleeplessness and that sort of thing.

Bratting isn't my thing. I can be annoying but I think that's different. I mean I am genuinely so. :-)

--des

paully62 06-12-2007 10:41 PM

I agree with you Liz, bratting isnt my thing. Hey if you want spanked...just ask.

lil_dixiedarling 06-12-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paully62 (Post 4583)
Hey if you want spanked...just ask.

Phil will you spank me? :D

how's that?

liz 06-12-2007 11:44 PM

Sure thing, but I think this is all location, location, location!! Now, if we were all in a room together.... ;-)

--liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by paully62 (Post 4583)
I agree with you Liz, bratting isnt my thing. Hey if you want spanked...just ask.