myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Slips (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=9535)

Oldtimersammy 10-30-2013 12:08 PM

Slips

5 Attachment(s)
Recently I was questioning the reason why slips weren\\\\\\\'t shown in spanking pictures. Because without them I thought the female spankee looked like she was wearing a costume, like for cheerleading. In which I still think. But to my astonishment, I found women don\\\\\\\'t wear slips anymore, or not very often!
And here I thought skirts & slips went together like beer & pretzels. I surfed through the internet and sure didn\\\\\\\'t find many spanking pictures with spanked females wearing slips (a real downer) Below are the few I dug up.
The first one everybody must recognize from McCiintock. The next 2 are from Nu-West. Ed lee delivering both spanking with skirts & slips both drawn up. Then of course the famous Chase & Sanborn ad. Followed by a photo from the 1940s or 50s
But I still think slips add something to a spanking photo or drawing.....So Ladies please go back to wearing slips!

Oldtimersammy 11-01-2013 11:43 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Even most cartoon artists draw in the frilly garment when showing a female in distress!

Oldtimersammy 11-02-2013 09:50 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Ah! Slips sure can pretty up a picture! Especially Maggie on far right.

Oldtimersammy 11-05-2013 10:40 AM

5 Attachment(s)
The arousing slip shown in spanking pictures:

Oldtimersammy 11-06-2013 10:45 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Spankings are more effective with skirt & slip pulled up!

spanked4beingbad 11-10-2013 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 23749)
So Ladies please go back to wearing slips!

Some of us never stopped wearing them, sammy. :)

Oldtimersammy 11-10-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked4beingbad (Post 23844)
Some of us never stopped wearing them, sammy. :)

Thank You....You Bring a smile to my face!

spanked4beingbad 11-10-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 23854)
Thank You....You Bring a smile to my face!

Aww, that's really sweet of you to say that. :)

I was raised to wear them with skirts and dresses and it's now one of my husband's rules. Given the nature of this forum I'm sure you probably know what happens if he catches me without one lol. Another benefit is having some innocent fun with the menfolk lol.

Oldtimersammy 11-11-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked4beingbad (Post 23856)
Aww, that\'s really sweet of you to say that. :)

I was raised to wear them with skirts and dresses and it\'s now one of my husband\'s rules. Given the nature of this forum I\'m sure you probably know what happens if he catches me without one lol. Another benefit is having some innocent fun with the menfolk lol.

Yeah, I must've been lost out in the wilderness somewhere. Because I thought women still wore those sexy, lacy things!

spanked4beingbad 11-13-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 23857)
Yeah, I must\'ve been lost out in the wilderness somewhere. Because I thought women still wore those sexy, lacy things!

Yes, it seems slips are not nearly as common as they used to be, but some of us still love wearing the soft, silky, lacy stuff ;)