myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Spanking Stories (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Definition of an aunt! (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=3570)

Oldtimersammy 01-02-2009 09:27 PM

Definition of an aunt!

Aunts are mature, tall and with long legs.

Aunts are loving and caring, but can be very strict.

Aunts are sometimes stayed with, while parents are away.

Aunts are loved and respected.

Aunts want rules followed while in their care.

Aunts keep a hairbrush in their dressing table drawer.

Aunts are not to be disobeyed, when told to lay over their lap.

Aunts are experienced in raising skirts and lowereing trousers.

Aunts spank very hard on the bare bottom.

Aunts use a hairbrush well, without bruising.

Aunts always hug after the spanking is finished.

Aunts are remembered for the feel of their firm thighs and stinging hairbrush.

Aunts are very nice to have.

agotkl1 01-04-2009 10:40 PM

aunts

nice poem Sammy, now i just need to think of a show with an aunt for you to write about. none come to mind at least for a aunt/neice story (unless you do MY Favorite Martian) there are many of course for aunt/nephew, but i prefer aunt/neice or uncle/ neice myself. Have a spanking good day.
Jim

sluggo 01-07-2009 10:54 PM

hey

what about Aunt Kate spanking all the girls at Petticoat Junction?

Oldtimersammy 01-08-2009 06:44 PM

Kate Bradley on Petticoat Junction was mother to Betty Jo, Billie Jo & Bobby Jo. Maybe a good scenario could be Angela Bower being a step aunt to Samantha Miceli on Who's The Boss? Then when she and Tony are married, Angela would graduate to stepmother? Yes, I think Angela would be a superb aunt, and step mother! She certainly has the firm thighs and long legs to fit the bill!

sluggo 01-11-2009 02:34 AM

great idea

that's a great idea. Hell, I'd even let her lower me over her knee, so she could warm up before her naughty stepdaughter. I'd pay to watch that scenario.

Sluggo male:D

Oldtimersammy 01-11-2009 12:48 PM

Yes, Angela has given many spankings in the "Who's The Boss?" stories on this website. But I think she has neglected Samantha? Maybe something can be done about that?

agotkl1 01-14-2009 02:16 AM

samantha

Yes indeed Sammy you have neglected Samantha, how about a sleepover with her best friend marcie i can think of one episode where the girls did misbehave and i thought there punishment should of been a little more of a physical nature. Have a spanking great day.
jim

Oldtimersammy 01-16-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agotkl1 (Post 13736)
Yes indeed Sammy you have neglected Samantha, how about a sleepover with her best friend marcie i can think of one episode where the girls did misbehave and i thought there punishment should of been a little more of a physical nature. Have a spanking great day.
jim

Sounds good Jim! But right now I'am working on another Brady Bunch Scene. If I ever find the energy to finish? Angela I'am sure would do a fantastic job in straightening out Samantha. In the meantime if Sluggo wishes? Maybe Angela could put him over her long lap, just to stay in practice with that painful hairbrush?

spankingprincess2005 01-17-2009 11:07 AM

thats sounds good

thank you for postin :)

sluggo 01-17-2009 08:42 PM

Def of an Aunt

Thanks SpankingPrincess, for consenting to me getting my bottom warmed up, lol. If you're interested, we could talk personally about a similar arrangement, since you seem to be enjoy F/m roles.

Old Timer Sammy: A Brady Bunch spanking story with Mrs. Brady at the helm, while spanking Marcia would be Outstanding...

sluggo "male"