myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   It's an outrage, I tell you (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=989)

EricaScott 12-04-2007 02:50 PM

It's an outrage, I tell you

On another forum, I read something about an electric paddle. Say what??

Now really, I ask you... has the day come that our tops are so damned lazy, they can't even move their arms up and down anymore? They need an implement that's powered to do the motions for them? Oh, the humanity.

I'll tell you what -- any man ever comes near me with one of those contraptions, I will smile sweetly at him and say, "OK, honey -- but why don't you take a nice relaxing bath before we play? And take that thing in the tub with you. Make sure it's plugged in first." :D

Yes, I'm in a bratty mood today. -- Erica

paully62 12-04-2007 03:47 PM

Erica Dear, you've left some grey area here...you're against the electric paddle?

kaylex 12-04-2007 09:02 PM

not as bad as...

Well Erica our mutual British friend has a spanking machine... that's being even lazier then an electric paddle!

Sheesh the laziness I tell you!

texas_jack 12-04-2007 09:19 PM

As a switch my bottom side says "Hey I'd like to give that a try just to see what it feels like." and my Top side says "Hey I'd like to give that a try just to see what it feels like." Both sides it would be just for fun though. For neither side would it ever take the place of the unstoppable arm versus the imovable butt.

EricaScott 12-04-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaylex (Post 7127)
Well Erica our mutual British friend has a spanking machine... that's being even lazier then an electric paddle!

Sheesh the laziness I tell you!

No wayyyyy! Oh, I am SO disappointed in him. Considering he's one of the best spankers I know, what does he need a freakin' machine for??

What is this scene coming to... -- Erica

garyspk 12-04-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricaScott (Post 7114)
On another forum, I read something about an electric paddle. Say what??

Now really, I ask you... has the day come that our tops are so damned lazy, they can't even move their arms up and down anymore? They need an implement that's powered to do the motions for them? Oh, the humanity.

I'll tell you what -- any man ever comes near me with one of those contraptions, I will smile sweetly at him and say, "OK, honey -- but why don't you take a nice relaxing bath before we play? And take that thing in the tub with you. Make sure it's plugged in first." :D

Yes, I'm in a bratty mood today. -- Erica

I need to remind my buddies Erica and Kaylex about the classic "Leave It To Beaver" episode (OK, I'm freakin' OLD) where Mrs. Rayburn the principal allegedly had a "paddling machine." I can't remember if it was electric or not. But I do know it had all the kids in Mayfield scared straight!

Maybe this is the same thing? Hmmmm...

EricaScott 12-04-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 7132)
(OK, I'm freakin' OLD)

Hey, watch that -- I'm the same age as you, Gramps. :p -- Erica

rangerboy 12-04-2007 10:13 PM

Yeowwwwww

I remember being a kid and hearing about the teacher or principal who had an electric paddle.......pure urban myth but where you are a kid......well you believe.......C'mon tops.....we can do better than this.

Lancisto 12-05-2007 04:38 AM

Rest assured, Erica - anytime you want an authentic human powered spanking, all you have to do is ask me and you shall receive. :)

teefortexas 12-05-2007 09:47 AM

What big eyes you have!

Jack,

Did you change your hair? LOL!

Terry

p.s. Give 'em hell, Erica!