myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Brady Bunch (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=804)

Oldtimersammy 09-29-2007 09:52 AM

The Brady Bunch

I would have to think there was quite alot of spanking going on behind the closed door in Mike's study! Ranging from Carol down to Marcia and Jan!

Kate 09-29-2007 12:13 PM

Oh god, spare me. I keep hoping all knowledge and memory of that stupid show will disappear for good! And good riddance! I'm proud to say I never watched it.

Oldtimersammy 09-29-2007 06:58 PM

Kate you should be soundly spanked! The bradys are a real sitcom institution. Inwhich the family bonds were so well employed & displayed!

BlackVelvet007 09-29-2007 09:28 PM

Truth be told, we have a few Bradymaniacs on this site who know every episode.

Maureen "Marcia" McCormick has a tell-all book called "Here's The Story" coming out next year. Early rumors about a chapter where she details lesbian encounters with Eve "Jan" Plumb are apparently unfounded. But we can all still hope for a chapter of her being spanked. ;)

Oldtimersammy 09-30-2007 07:40 AM

Yes, we do have some Bradymaniacs. How 'bout Marcia getting spanked for not going to high school the first day? That tight, light blue skirt she wore in bed would've been a task to pull up! But I'am sure Mike or Carol could manage!

Oldtimersammy 09-30-2007 01:27 PM

Still another spanking for the Brady fans; How 'bout when Jan won the "Most Popular Girl" contest in her Jr High? Making all those false promises and especially about Greg tutoring one of her classmates! If Carol or Mike didn't do the chore, I'am more than sure Greg would oblige by taking her across his knee for a good, hard skirts up spanking!

Kate 09-30-2007 01:52 PM

Spare me. You want a true sitcom with true life situations? How about M*A*S*H? That at least had some intelligence and quality writing. The Brady's was nothing but garbage sitcom nonsense.

Oldtimersammy 09-30-2007 05:38 PM

Kate; you haven't changed my mind in the least bit! You definately need a good over-the-knee bare bottom spanking for running down the Brady's integrity and reputation! This program has been shown too many years on tv to be considered a failure!

Kate 09-30-2007 06:58 PM

Well, as they say, there's no accounting for taste, or lack thereof

BlackVelvet007 09-30-2007 07:26 PM

Actually, Kate has a point. M*A*S*H was definitely an excellent sitcom with quality writing and top notch acting. And Loretta "Hot Lips" Swit ? Definitely a good spanking fantasy.

Oldtimersammy 10-01-2007 11:37 AM

This message was deleted, because I thought it didn't take...Sorry I'am new at this! The following message says what I had on this one.

Oldtimersammy 10-01-2007 05:44 PM

Yes I've heard good things about Mash, so I won't knock it! Getting back to the Brady Bunch. Now it's Carol's turn. Remember the episode where Mike blow his stack about the phone bill? Well Carol was summoned to his study where he silently closed and locked the door! Then bringing the straight chair from the corner of the room, he sat down and pulled a nervous Carol across his knee! Lifting the short skirt and lowering the pretty panties, Mike raised his hand high. After about 5 minutes of loud smacking ringing off the walls of the sound proof room, along with Carol's twisting and squirming. The matter was settled. The next day Mike had a pay phone installed in the house, and Carol nursed a very sore bottom!

paully62 10-01-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate (Post 6077)
Well, as they say, there's no accounting for taste, or lack thereof

Ok Kate we get it, you dont love the Brady's. It sure would appear you have some very deep seeded issues here perhaps you could talk out in therapy. Did you know Florence Henderson is a liscensed counselor?

Kate 10-02-2007 12:06 PM

She also does ads for Polident. She's got one hell of a singing voice. She was at her best in the movies she made in the 1950's, along with Shirley Jones, John Raitt (Bonnie's dad), and Ethel Merman. Sure is sad to see true talent fall to such low depths.

Oldtimersammy 10-02-2007 05:19 PM

Yes it's true florence does Polident commercials, but at 73 she still has her natural teeth! Her explanation for doing the ad is that some people in her family have dentures!

Oldtimersammy 10-07-2007 04:50 PM

Ok! let's get away from Flo's teeth to her fantasic butt! Mrs. Brady has to be no.1 on the spanking parade!

sandy_richards 10-07-2007 10:33 PM

True life is sometimes over-rated

Kate, was the Brady Bunch true-life? No. And that was probably part of its popularity. The Brady Bunch first aired in the fall of 1969 - the Vietnam War and the protest of the war was raging. Within months, the Ohio National Guard would gun down student protesters at Kent State. JFK had been assassinated, and Bobby Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. had both been murdered. Within a couple of years, the country would be watching Watergate hearings on TV and, finally, a President would be impeached and board a plane out of D.C., in disgrace. Then, as now, true life was sometimes over-rated.

Personally, I love watching Brady Bunch reruns because when that show first aired, my own life had been untouched by trauma. It takes me back to a happy time, when I was blissfully unaware that life was filled with far more tragic issues than whether the "big man on campus" would ask you out, and when it actually seemed possible to have Davy Jones sing at your school dance. Well, OK, that never seemed possible, but it was a fun fantasy.

Is the Brady Bunch quality TV? Nope. Is it good TV? I think so.

And just about everyone on that show could have used a good spanking at one time or another. When Mike Brady started his endless moral sermons, someone really should have spanked him. F/M really isn't my thing, but I might have enjoyed it if Carol, or better yet, Alice, spanked Mike.

Jean-Paul 10-08-2007 07:04 AM

Hot Lips Hoolihan was definately into the scene,BV.
Remember when Donald sent her that"fine leather"
gift..in which she pulls out that mean looking bullwhip,
which she then started cracking with expertise?
She quickly found some new respect from the men..lol
They all kept their distance for a while.
Now THAT was a good show.Can't say the same for B.B.
JP

BlackVelvet007 10-08-2007 09:13 AM

Sheesh. No love for the Hawaii episodes with Don Ho and Vincent Price? No love for "Meet Johnny Bravo"? No love for "pork chops & applesauce"? ;)

Ok, I know I'm embarassing myself here. But lousy tv shows need love too. :)

Veronica Daniels 10-08-2007 03:07 PM

The Brady Bunch certainly had its entertaining moments...many of the actors certainly seemed to need a good old fashioned spanking in my humble opinion!

I do think it is hard to say whether a show was good or not if you have never watched it.

I would love to spank Marsha!

Cheers!
Veronica

Oldtimersammy 10-08-2007 05:25 PM

Yes Veronica; no one on the Bradys needed a spanking more than Marcia! There were possibly 5 or 6 episodes where she acted rather Bratish!

sandy_richards 10-08-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veronica Daniels (Post 6178)

I do think it is hard to say whether a show was good or not if you have never watched it.

Cheers!
Veronica

Touche Veronica :D

Oldtimersammy 10-10-2007 12:30 PM

With Mike out of town on business, Greg stays out 2 weeknights in a row past curfew with his new girlfriend! thinking he was getting away with it, Greg came home from school the next day with the thought of doing the same thing that night! But was informed by Alice that Mrs. Brady wanted to see him in the study. "Hi Mom!' He smiles while entering. "Greg....Please close the door!" Carol politely asks while sitting on the infamous straight chair now set in the center of the room. "Y-You wanted to see me!" Greg gasps, looking down at his lovely Stepmother holding a hairbrush in her right hand! "M-Mom you must be kidding?" He continues; "Gosh I-I'am nearly eighteen!" "Greg, please come over here!" Carol sternly commands as she calmly slids her skirt up past midthigh! "I'am sorry you thought because your father was away, you could do as you pleased!" "M-Mom....You must be kidding?" He whines, as a warmness begins to cross his groin! "Please drop your jeans!" Carol orders with a cold stare; "And get over my lap!"
If I were a betting man, I would wager that Greg will get in trouble often......When his father is out of town!

Oldtimersammy 10-16-2007 09:26 AM

Squirming over Carol's lap Marcia pleads for her mother to stop the torrid spanking! "Ouch! Ow! I-I'am sorry m-mom for saying Alice was a tattle tale!" Crack! Smack! OOOOOOW! As the punishing hairbrush finds it's target, Marcia's slip and short purple skirt boil over her back! "Marcia you were very (Crack!) unfair to Alice!" Carol scolds;"Having her leave......Because of you and the other kids talking behind her back!" Splatt! Whack! As Marcia's bare bottom begins to turn an ugly red, her strict mother finally stops and allows her to roll onto the floor to rub the soreness!
Now this is one thing that should have been done in the episode about Alice leaving for that waitress job at the nearby diner! And on the Spanking Channel, it would've been done!

Oldtimersammy 10-27-2007 10:29 AM

Following Jan into the study, Mike slowly closes the door while Carol pulls out the dreaded straight chair from the corner of the room. "Jan, you know you did the wrong thing by promising all those favors....Which you didn't keep!" Carol reprimands as she walks over and opens the desk drawer. "(Sob!) I-I know mom....................B-But I wanted so badly....To win the "Most Popular Girl" contest!" Jan whines watching her strict mother sitting down on the heavy wood chair with the stinging, yellow hairbrush in her hand! "Jan!" Mike calmly states from his position near the door; "We are doing this only for you own goodness....Hoping that this won't happen again?" "(Sob!) Gosh Dad....I-I promise it won't!" Jan pleads; "C-Can't we please f-forget this time...P-Please!" With a faint, sad smile crossing Carol's lips, she slowly slides up her skirt and advises; "Jan..Please lower your slacks...And get over my lap!"
Then after baring Jan's bottom. Carol proceeded to state her case, punctuating each statement with a loud, ringing smack from the yellow hairbrush, known as the infamous "Yellow Bee!"

Oldtimersammy 11-17-2007 12:19 PM

Sitting in his study going over the bills, Mike's eyes nearly pop out of his head! "C-Carol....Carol!" He bleats, Running from the kitchen and down the hallway, Carol frantically wonders what has happened! "Mike...W-What is it?" "Carol!" He groans; "Just look at this phone bill!" Quickly glancing over the large number of toll calls, She nervously apologizes; "Ah! M-Mike..I had to call Sarah several times last week...A-And.....Well, Aunt Polly has been lonely since her children moved out...And o-oh!" "Oh! nothing!" Mike snaps back; "This is ridiculous! Sarah and Polly can call here once in awhile too!" Twisting her fingers behind her back, Carol stares down at the floor. "I-I suppose so Mike, but I was just wondering.........How they are doing now!"
Getting up from the desk. Mike walks over and closes the door. "Well then, Honey!" He grins; Let's give you something to talk about!" Wearing a very short, Navy blue skirt, Carol slowly backs away from Mike! "Ah! what just do you mean.......Giving me something to talk about?" Not Answering, Mike walks over to the corner of the study and pulls out the dreaded straight chair!
"O-Oh n-n-no! Mike. not...A spanking!" Then taking Carol by the hand, Mike leads her over to the chair. "Yes Honey, A spanking!"
Quickly pulling Carol over his lap, Mike glasps the hem of her short skirt and pulls it upward. "I asked Alice to take the kids to a movie!" He explains while folding the skirt and slip over Carol's back. "(Sob!) Y-You planned this didn't you?" She moaned.
"Carol, our bills are too high without un-necessary telephone calls!" Mike informs as he removes the last bit of protection from her full, shapely bottom! Then raising his hand, Mike brings it down with force! Smack! "W0W!
Crack! "OOOOOH! M-MIKE!" Taking his time, Mike in the next 10 minutes or so, paints Carol's bare bottom a glowing red. Carefully alternating each spank from one side to the other.
Finally thinking Carol has learned her lesson in economics, he stops the spanking and let's Carol up from his lap!
"Gosh! Mike....Did it have to be so hard?" Carol sobs while rubbing the sting from her burning bottom.
"Honey.........Many things worthwhile are hard to accept!" He states while helping Carol pull down and straighten her skirt and slip!
Then sure enough, the very next day the Bradys had a pay phone installed in their house!

AsianPersuasion 12-07-2007 02:12 PM

There is like one spanking reference that I remember well..

It was when Bobby was the pool champion.. and he was playing pool in the garage all night..

The parents had a conversation about using the pool stick for discipline..

other then that.. brady bunch was pretty tame on the spanko scale.

BlackVelvet007 12-07-2007 03:26 PM

There were only two other refs.

On the episode where Bobby is a hall safety monitor and gives Cindy a write up, Cindy says "If my son was a police officer and he gave me a ticket, I'd give him a spanking."

And there's one episode where Mike and Carol are in Mike's study. Carol kisses him and turns to leave. Mike raises his hand as she turns, and she quickly covers her bottom with her hands. Too slow, Mike. ;)

Hi, my name is BlackVelvet and I'm a former Brady addict. (HI, BV!!)

Batman 12-09-2007 02:31 PM

There were alot of very sexy nurses on MASH who I'd love to have seen spanked by Alan Alda or Harry Morgan.

As for the Brady Bunch, I'm a fan(atic). I have Brady albums and love to hear the kids sing. It may not have been real life, but, it was actually true quality television. The parents loved the kids and treated them well. It gave people something to live up to.

Oldtimersammy 12-21-2007 09:44 PM

That near bottom slap of Carol was in the episode of "Call me Irresponsible!" Where Greg lost Mike's drawings while checking out a car magazine. This being a second season show, Flo never looked better. (In my humble opinion anyway!) She somehow turned her hair to brunette, and slimmed down some from the first year. Everyone's favorite Mom! I did shoot some stills from that scene, plus many others from the Brady Bunch episodes.

Oldtimersammy 01-11-2008 09:50 PM

Let's have a show of hands......Whom would love to spank Carol Brady?

garyspk 01-11-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 7664)
Let's have a show of hands......Whom would love to spank Carol Brady?

In 1971 maybe. Now that she's 73, not so much.

BlackVelvet007 01-12-2008 03:13 AM

I wouldn't be too sure, gary. We've often said that age isn't a factor when it comes to spanking, and besides, if the wiseguys at the Friars Club are to be belived, she still has it ;)

Oldtimersammy 01-12-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 7665)
In 1971 maybe. Now that she's 73, not so much.

Gary; Carol Brady is still 40. That's her age when the show ended. As for Florence Henderson, she will be 74 on 2-14-08 and still in spanking shape!
Flo looks marvelous.

Oldtimersammy 01-25-2008 12:48 PM

Can anyone imagine? That spankable teenager Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) will be 52 this coming August. My how time flies!

Oldtimersammy 02-08-2008 09:51 PM

Just some friendly info. Flo's birthday is Thursday 2-14. and in my mind will get her 40 whacks for still being Carol Brady's age! And a just little more, Eve Plumb (Jan) will be 50 in April. "Gosh! am I showing my age?" And I guess their's too!

tubaman 02-09-2008 09:34 AM

the curmugeon speaks!

As much as I hate to say it, I so agree with Kate. Though I would have LOVED to have seen that sassy Marcia get her spanking, the show was sugary enough to give me diabetes. Get me a barf bag!!

Had somebody, anybody, paddled Marcia, I'd've changed my mind in a nanosecond. I just always liked shows with a little edge, even as a youngster.

No insult intended to the Bradymaniacs out there. To each his own.

Paul (Tubaman)

Oldtimersammy 02-10-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 8051)
As much as I hate to say it, I so agree with Kate. Though I would have LOVED to have seen that sassy Marcia get her spanking, the show was sugary enough to give me diabetes. Get me a barf bag!!

Had somebody, anybody, paddled Marcia, I'd've changed my mind in a nanosecond. I just always liked shows with a little edge, even as a youngster.

No insult intended to the Bradymaniacs out there. To each his own.

Paul (Tubaman)

Tubaman; No harm no foul. I do agree, sometimes the show was somewhat corny. I recall Robert Reed refused to do the one episode about the hair shampoo.(which...Was terrible!) But the Brady women leave much to fantasize about! Florence Henderson probably was tv sitcom's sexiest mom ever? And the girls weren't too bad either!

Oldtimersammy 02-14-2008 01:34 PM

Well, Carol Brady got her birthday spanking today! 40 whacks, compliments of me!

Oldtimersammy 03-02-2008 02:38 PM

Maybe it's time for another Brady spanking? Jan has a birthday coming up in April!