myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Favorite spanking website (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   favorite spanking websites (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=29)

giantsfan 10-17-2006 07:36 PM

favorite spanking websites

Hi im kinda new to this and i am looking for websites that are just like amateur which is great!!!:D

BlackVelvet007 10-17-2006 10:34 PM

I've said before, when it comes to girls like Amber, there's nothing "amateur" about amateurspankings. The other site I recommend is www.shadowlane.com. It's more than just a video company. It's a community.

giantsfan 10-18-2006 08:37 PM

thanks ill try it

tedflo 12-18-2006 07:54 PM

I'm into F/M so a couple of my favorites are Moms Knee and the Disciplinary Wives Club.Also Spanked Hubby and Women spanking men.Just thought i'd get my 2 cents in.:)

Dallas569 01-15-2007 07:32 PM

Best spanking websites?

That is like saying "What is the best automobile?" A soccer mom would not think a Porsche Carrera Turbo is the best car...while a single lawyer might.

Are you into story line? Real Discipline? Severity?, the looks of the models?, female-female spanking? A mixture? etc.

Then you can narrow it down to the site that provides the best match to your individual preferences.

Just a way to cut down the surfing needed to find those gems.

D.

rangerboy 01-15-2007 08:01 PM

Best Spanking Websites

Yeah, I'm with Dallas on that one...really depends on your preference. That being said, the quality ranges from the really top drawer sites such as Amatuers, Dallas Spanks Hard, Punished Brats (among many others) to absolute garbage such as........well I won't say but we've all been there.

Good news is that there is a virtually unlimited number of groups, chat lines, clubs, get togethers, etc. for this community of ours.

Welcome, have fun, be safe.

rangerboy

MichiganHeadmaster 01-15-2007 09:00 PM

Good to see ya here, Dallas. RG has developed this into a good site, and your pics will be a welcome addition.

garyspk 01-16-2007 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas569 (Post 2248)
That is like saying "What is the best automobile?" A soccer mom would not think a Porsche Carrera Turbo is the best car...while a single lawyer might.

Are you into story line? Real Discipline? Severity?, the looks of the models?, female-female spanking? A mixture? etc.

Then you can narrow it down to the site that provides the best match to your individual preferences.

Just a way to cut down the surfing needed to find those gems.

D.

Dallas, glad to have you here. Welcome.

Dallas has got a pretty damn good site himself: www.dallasspankshard.com.

RG_ 01-16-2007 12:59 AM

There's Dallas!

Welcome to MSF!

RG_ 01-16-2007 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster (Post 2250)
RG has developed this into a good site...

Oooops!

Thanks, Michigan, but credit is going to the wrong guy. ;) I'm just a plain ol' member.

Garyspk is the site owner. He and his two behind-the-scenes partners get all the credit for this great site.