myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Texas All-State Spanking Party 2009 (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=1604)

tubaman 09-01-2008 08:24 AM

Texas All-State Spanking Party 2009

Dear Spanko Friends,

Just a quick invitation to join us in Dallas, Texas for the Texas All-State Spanking Party, to be held March 27-29, 2009.
Quickly becoming a not-to-be-missed event, we garnered 158 attendees 2 years ago, and the party continues to grow.
As a not-for-profit group, our party fees are consequentially low (expect between $25 and $50 per person for single ladies and couples) and the hotel, while first-rate, also has special room rates for partygoers which are very reasonable.
To be clear, this is a spanking party, not a BDSM event. The emphasis is on M/f, F/m and some F/f spanking.
Your fees include admission to all 3 days of the party, a huge Spanking Vendor Fair, demos, entertainment, and 2 catered dinners. You are also eligible for valuable door prizes (some worth more than your party expenses) and the opportunity to meet some genuine spanking celebrities, including toymakers, video producers and models, and authors.
We will open a yahoo group exclusively for partygoers to met each other prior to the party and to get updates on the latest activities, prizes, and special guests.
If you would like more information, please write me PRIVATELY (not on the list) at tubaman2020@aol.com.
Hope to see you in March ‘09!

Paul (Tubaman)

tubaman 09-01-2008 08:26 AM

Vendors for Texas All-State

I know that there are a number of big parties with Vendor Fairs out there, and that you have limited promotional budget, so here are a number of reasons that the Texas All-State Spanking Party is your best bet for maximum benefit-per-dollar (with the probable exception of Shadowlane.)

1) In the first place, our central location and low costs draw healthy numbers of clientele from all over the USA, including large numbers from the four largest markets.

2) Our expenses are low (we are not-for-profit), so our fees are low. Our party fees are between 25 and 50 dollars and the hotel rooms are also quite reasonable. We don’t charge any vendor fees or table fees. You just pay to attend the party and vend away. (Another point related to the low fees is that our attendees have more discretionary income left over to purchase videos, books, toys and other goodies at the Vendor Fair.)

3) We do have a 2-3 hour, well-attended Vendor Fair. We don’t schedule other events at that time, and it is scheduled in the early afternoon, prime vending time. The Vendor Fair is promoted, extensively, in all TASSP correspondence and announcements.

4) Along with your participation in the Vendor Fair, we also allow (and encourage) a number of other promotional opportunities For example:
a) We ask for, but don’t require, door prizes from each vendor. You can be as lavish or as selective as you wish. Door prizes are given out at a public event for maximum promotional value.
b) If you commit early enough and send us a small ad, we’ll print it in the agendas given to each party attendee. Keep in mind that the agendas will go home with spankos all over the USA.
c) Speaking of agendas, you may include “TASSP Specials”in the packets each participant receives (tickets for special deals, small promotional items; rulers, keychains, etc.) Just get them to us ahead of time.
d) We will have a TASSP Yahoo group running starting in August 2008. You may join and post your promotional items there as well.
e) If all goes well, the TASSP Vendor Fair will coincide with the release of my highly-acclaimed new book, Spanking 101: Have You Learned Your Lesson? (Especially helpful if you are an author.)
f) If you are a video vendor, we will have a large-screen DVD player available to show your best wares.
g) We will also have limited scheduled demonstrations at a time other than the Vendor Fair. You will also be welcome to do impromptu demonstrations at your vendor table to drum up business.
h) One other promotion that has proven to be successful is “Suite Parties.” If you’ll let us know early enough, we block out special hours for you and your staff to hold parties in your rooms to meet clientele. You can have open-invitation or customers-only, whichever you wish.

I apologize for the length of this, but I hope I’ve gotten your attention. We are hoping to top 200 this year, airline fares allowing.

If you have any questions whatsoever, please never hesitate to email me at tubaman2020@aol.com.

I do so hope to hear from you soon.

Paul (Tubaman)

tubaman 09-01-2008 08:31 AM

references

Although I am pretty well-known in the Scene, for those of you who don't know me, I can offer the following references:

Amateurspankings and Myspankingforum owner Gary at garyspk@aol.com
Spanking author Desiree LeMoyne at desiree01@aol.com
Spankingparties owner Thomas at baka_otaku30@yahoo.com
Florida Moonshine founder Moonie at moonie_in_fl@yahoo.com
Fetish photographer Goddess Kyra at kyra4525@aol.com
Arkansasspanking owner Emily at cherryblowpop8@yahoo.com
SanDiegoSpanking owners Ron and Duckie at 56 ron56@cox.net and mallard4@cox.net
Spanking video model Renee at jrocsteffi@yahoo.com
San Antonio Spanking Society founders Fred and Lin at rednrod@aol.com
Bottoms Up president Hobbsey at hobspify@earthlink.net
Bum Rap Productions actor and director Yoni at yoni@bumrapprods.com
Punished Brats actor Richard Windsor at swindon63uk@yahoo.com
Cinema Swats owner Bill at moviesbill@aol.com
Heartland Spanking Society owners Tom and Dena at okla1yankee@yahoo.com and sister0163@yahoo.com

And many others. Just ask.

Paul (Tubaman)

garyspk 09-01-2008 06:54 PM

Texas party in March '09

Our pal Tubaman is correct on all points.

We here at MSF and AmateurSpankings.com look forward to helping out with the big event in March, 2009. We'll have a huge presence at the convention and try to actually HELP organize the weekend rather than get in the way. We thought we'd put our girl Roxy's hotel and management degree from the University of Texas to good use if Lyn, Tubaman and the other planners need assistance.

One point I'd like to hit on that Tubaman mentioned....

The party will be in Dallas. There are TWO major airlines with hubs in this area: Southwest and American. Southwest flies into Dallas Love Field. American flies into DFW. You can get a pretty easy flight into either of those airports from just about anywhere in the US, especially if you book in advance. It's a lot easier to get here than it is other venues where there have been big spanking parties the past few years.

We at MSF and AS will even help transport you from one of the 2 airports if you just let us know.

See you in March!

lil_dixiedarling 09-01-2008 07:45 PM

Paul really is a great guy...spanks like a metronome..but definitely a great guy and one of my good friends....

I'll vouch for him anyday!

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 10213)
Although I am pretty well-known in the Scene, for those of you who don't know me, I can offer the following references:

Amateurspankings and Myspankingforum owner Gary at garyspk@aol.com

Paul (Tubaman)

BlackVelvet007 09-01-2008 09:43 PM

It's an honor to vouch for Paul. One of the best. Looking forward to seeing him there.

emily 09-01-2008 09:57 PM

Definitely Paul & his lovely wife Lyn are reputable and very real people in the lifestyle and not to mention just an all around great people to get to know. Im happy to call them my friends..

Another FYI... Gary & his girls at AS are tons of fun to party with!! Some may feel a bit intimidated because they're classified as "models" but I promise they're every day people like us who partake in the lifestyle and are really great people if you just take the time to get to know them..

I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding Allstate as well if you'd like to contact me here or by email: cherryblowpop8@yahoo.com or cherryblowpop8 on messenger..

Paul & his wife are undregoing alot lately with Lyn's health as you may have read in other threads. Sherie aka: lil_dixiedarling and myself are helping him moderate the Allstate yahoo group so in any event you're unable to reach Paul feel free to contact either Sherie or myself and we'll help in anyway we can. Both of us are valid members of Bottoms Up and have attended several Allstates both in Dallas & San Antonio and are more than happy to promote the group and welcome you to join us..

tubaman 09-03-2008 07:32 AM

BU Back to School Spanking Party

While I've got you attention:

Don't forget the Bottoms Up back To School two-day spanking party September 26-28. We normally start Saturday night and go through Sunday morning, but we add an extra day and start Friday this time. Same price as a normal one-night party, just because we like to give back to our members.

The best people you'll ever know!

It's on the calendar, in case you want to check.

The party also coincides with the Beyond Vanilla convention, at the smae hotel, so there should be a vendor fair and all sorts of different folks there to recruit.

See you all then!!

Paul (Tubaman)

lil_babygirl 09-03-2008 11:29 AM

I can vouch for Paul too... hehe.. I mean when we can get the man laughing so hard that it brings him to his knees.. is worth knowing.. *winks*

Love ya, Paul.. *batseyelashes*

Richard Windsor 09-04-2008 02:16 PM

Pencil me in for Dallas baby!! I had a blast last year and I fully intend on returning for a second go around :-)

Richard Windsor.

Jean-Paul 09-04-2008 07:00 PM

I can definitely vouch for Paul,he is one of the best people I know,
he's honest,big hearted,friendly and I heard he has a noodle arm,
but thats just heresay.:)

Hey Paul,your book teaser really had good responses in Vegas.
I want an autographed copy as soon as it is released.

JP

lil_dixiedarling 09-04-2008 09:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
..............The Allstate Invitation.....yes I can use photoshop for good not evil and still enjoy!

tubaman 09-06-2008 07:57 AM

We've gone international!!!!!

First, Sherie, that poster is fantastic!! May I use it to advertise the party?

Second, the Texas All-State Spanking Party is officially international!!

ALready, at this early date, we have attendees from England AND Scotland.

Woohoo! Gonna be a REALLY BIG SHEWWWWWW!!!

Paul (Tubaman)

lil_dixiedarling 09-06-2008 08:52 AM

Thanks Paul!!!!! and of course you can use it....my poster is your poster hehe.

Very nice about going international....

I always joked I'd take over the world...but now with spanking on my side (no smart comments i know you don't get spanked on your side) I just MIGHT take over the world...

muhahahhahhahah

lil_dixiedarling 09-08-2008 05:37 PM

http://www.parrottimes.com/forums/im...ilies/bump.gif

Just wanted to bump this topic back to the front page....it is going to be a great party not to be missed....and you have plenty of time to plan for it. Yay!

spanko81 09-17-2008 01:21 AM

OMG!!! I'm SOOOO there!!

Count me in!!!

It's GOTTA be good with a coupla Brits, some rednecks, AND some yanks!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

teefortexas 09-17-2008 02:38 PM

Doh!

D*mmit! I can't get there for the Back to School party this month, but I am marking my calendar right now for All-State in March. And nobody, I MEAN NOBODY, better stand in my way!!!

(grumbling and patting my hair back down)

Don't Mess with Tee for Texas.

:p

Adelina 09-19-2008 12:17 AM

Oo, ooh, I'll be there! Gotta bring my jammies again! It's a good thing you Texans crank up the A/C, otherwise I'd die of heatstroke in those things.

Will the venue be the same as last time? Just wondering which airport's better to fly into.

paully62 09-19-2008 01:33 AM

It's back in Dallas next year my little travel buddy. We'll just meet in St. Louis and we'll get you there!

spanked~amber 09-19-2008 01:51 AM

It will take some weekend shuffling but I couldn't imagine missing out on All State ! I'll be the one doing demo's on good behavior...

garyspk 09-19-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adelina (Post 10337)
Oo, ooh, I'll be there! Gotta bring my jammies again! It's a good thing you Texans crank up the A/C, otherwise I'd die of heatstroke in those things.

Will the venue be the same as last time? Just wondering which airport's better to fly into.

Adelina,

As the resident DFW travel guide, I'd say whichever airline you get the best deal on is the way to go.

Southwest flies into Love Field. Most other airlines go into DFW. I'm not sure the decision has been made yet on which hotel will be used.

It all depends on where you're flying from. Southwest into Love Field can be tricky sometimes because of the restrictions put on them. That is a long story that gets into politics and former House Speaker Jim Wright, who wanted to protect American Airlines. Yada, yada, yada. But Love Field is much easier to get into and around in.

Look for the best deal. I'm sure one of the locals here, like me, will be more than happy to have taxi service to and from each airport.

paully62 10-02-2008 09:58 AM

Southwest just soooo tough to beat

tubaman 10-05-2008 09:13 PM

Flight choices and money saving ideas

Southwest will be the closest airport to the hotel, whichever of the two we're talking with we choose. Both will have free shuttle service to and from the hotel, so that all you'll need to pay for will be the fees, travel, rooms, and breakfast and lunch (Dinner is included in the fees.)

Also, room service is available at this hotel!

Young ladies, if you are having trouble making ends meet (no pun intended), we will have special sorority rooms, in which several of you can stay and split costs. There will be a spot on the registration form for you to check.

Gonna be a blast!!

TexasAll-StateSpankingParty2009 yahoo group is over 200 so far!

And THANK YOU for the kind words, and especially to Sherie and Emily for helping me with the yahoo group!

Paul (Tubaman)

texas_jack 10-06-2008 09:53 PM

I want to save money Paul......Any chance of gettin in one of those sorority rooms? (lookin all innocent and stuff)

lil_babygirl 10-07-2008 02:31 AM

hehe.. nice try Jack.. for you.. There is a need for Frat room.. giggles.

tubaman 10-25-2008 01:23 PM

And while I have your attention, Bottoms Up will be having a local party December 5th. Good chance to get some warm bottoms during the cold and flu season.

Lyn is working on the hotel (with some really cool help; one of Gary's models!). Once that's settled, we'll post the forms and fees. Should be very reasonable.

Paul (Tubaman)

Jean-Paul 10-28-2008 07:16 AM

I will be there...Butt ..the party is on the 6th, Saturday night.

JP

tubaman 11-02-2008 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean-Paul (Post 11134)
I will be there...Butt ..the party is on the 6th, Saturday night.

JP

DOHH!!!

Paul (Tubaman)

tubaman 11-04-2008 07:39 AM

Bottoms Up Party Dates 2009

Here are the dates for 2009:

1/24
3/27-29 (Texas All-State)
5/22
7/25
9/25-26
12/5

We'll try to make one more of the one-night parties into a two-night event, but will decide on that later.

And everybody don't forget the December 6th party!!

See you all then!

Paul (Tubaman)

tubaman 11-04-2008 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 11296)
Here are the dates for 2009:

1/24
3/27-29 (Texas All-State)
5/22
7/25
9/25-26
12/5

We'll try to make one more of the one-night parties into a two-night event, but will decide on that later.

And everybody don't forget the December 6th party!!

See you all then!

Paul (Tubaman)

OK. I know. May 23rd, not 22nd. Saturday night. DOH!!

Paul (Tubaman)

spanko81 11-04-2008 08:24 PM

I'm hoping to make it to the one on the 6th! Be good to see everybody again. :)

lil_dixiedarling 11-05-2008 03:31 PM

Hope you can make it Debs...i'll be there with bells on....well maybe only 1 hehe

Rich Spankman 11-07-2008 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 10211)
Dear Spanko Friends,

Just a quick invitation to join us in Dallas, Texas for the Texas All-State Spanking Party, to be held March 27-29, 2009.
Quickly becoming a not-to-be-missed event, we garnered 158 attendees 2 years ago, and the party continues to grow.
As a not-for-profit group, our party fees are consequentially low (expect between $25 and $50 per person for single ladies and couples) and the hotel, while first-rate, also has special room rates for partygoers which are very reasonable.
To be clear, this is a spanking party, not a BDSM event. The emphasis is on M/f, F/m and some F/f spanking.
Your fees include admission to all 3 days of the party, a huge Spanking Vendor Fair, demos, entertainment, and 2 catered dinners. You are also eligible for valuable door prizes (some worth more than your party expenses) and the opportunity to meet some genuine spanking celebrities, including toymakers, video producers and models, and authors.
We will open a yahoo group exclusively for partygoers to met each other prior to the party and to get updates on the latest activities, prizes, and special guests.
If you would like more information, please write me PRIVATELY (not on the list) at tubaman2020@aol.com.
Hope to see you in March ‘09!

Paul (Tubaman)

Tubaman, it was a pleasure meeting Lyn and you at the Halloween Chicago Crimson Moon Party. I'm here in Kansas City and Dallas is not too far away at all, by car. This looks like a lot of fun. I think I'm going to have to schedule some vacation time at the end of March.

Rich Spankman

tubaman 11-21-2008 09:56 PM

Dec. 6th and TASSP

Friends,

We will be set and ready to start accepting registrations for the Texas All-State spanking Party next week. We DO have some information:

Fees will be the same as the last Dallas All-State: $40 for single ladies, $80 for couples, and $90 for single guys.

The deadline will be 2 weeks prior to the party. We'll try to get the hotel to save our blocks of rooms that long, but will know more Monday.

Those attending the December 6th Bottoms Up party will be able to go ahead and pay their fees there, if they wish.

Speaking of the December 6th party:

Hobbs, could you post the usual party information?

Also, would anybody be interested in a Chinese gift exchange? (I THINK that's what it's called.) Not required, just open to those who want to.

JUst let me know. You know me. I'm easy.

Also, those interestd in helping out at the All-State party, we have plenty of needs. Just let me know, and we'll try to divy out the responsiblities so the work goes easier. Some are already filled, but there is always plenty of work to go around.

Looking forward to seeing you all in about TWO WEEKS!!

Paul (Tubaman)

Rich Spankman 11-22-2008 02:26 PM

Really looking forward to the party. I love the Pirate and wenches theme. I already have my costume, now I just need March 2009, to get here !!

Rich

BlackVelvet007 11-23-2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 11764)
Friends,

We will be set and ready to start accepting registrations for the Texas All-State spanking Party next week. We DO have some information:

Fees will be the same as the last Dallas All-State: $40 for single ladies, $80 for couples, and $90 for single guys.

The deadline will be 2 weeks prior to the party. We'll try to get the hotel to save our blocks of rooms that long, but will know more Monday.

Those attending the December 6th Bottoms Up party will be able to go ahead and pay their fees there, if they wish.

Speaking of the December 6th party:

Hobbs, could you post the usual party information?

Also, would anybody be interested in a Chinese gift exchange? (I THINK that's what it's called.) Not required, just open to those who want to.

JUst let me know. You know me. I'm easy.

Also, those interestd in helping out at the All-State party, we have plenty of needs. Just let me know, and we'll try to divy out the responsiblities so the work goes easier. Some are already filled, but there is always plenty of work to go around.

Looking forward to seeing you all in about TWO WEEKS!!

Paul (Tubaman)

YEEEHA. I for one have been waiting months to fill out my form and start booking the vacation. So looking forward to it.

Let me know what kind of volunteering you need for the event, Tubaman. I helped set up the playroom in 07 and helped with registration in 08.

BlackVelvet007

tubaman 11-24-2008 02:55 PM

Texas All-State Spanking Party Registration is now open

Since the registration form exceeds the allowable size for an attachement for the forum, I will cut-and-paste it into the next message.

Just got back from the hotel. It's going to be an amazing party!!

Forms in the next message. Any problems or questions, just email me or PM me per the forum.

Let the wild rumpus begin!

Paul (Tubaman)

tubaman 11-24-2008 02:56 PM

Texas All-State Spanking Party 2009 Registration Form

All State Party 2009

Dates: March 27-29, 2009

Cost: $ 40 single females, $80 couples, $90 single males

Where: Dallas, Texas. Details will be sent via email and/or snailmail (if so requested) upon receipt of your forms and fees.

Theme: Pirates (ARGHH!!)

Print the registration and mail it with a check or money order made out to Paul Rogers:
Paul Rogers
P.O. Box 830745
Richardson, Texas 75083-0745

Checks, money orders and cash are fine; I don't have Pay Pal.

TEXAS ALL-STATE SPANKING PARTY REGISTRATION FORM

Name (Last, First) _________________________________________

Street address or dependable email address (Make SURE this is right.
Your party information will be sent this way. You can supply both if you wish.)

__________________________________________________ ___

__________________________________________________ ___

Emergency contact: (name) ____________________________________

Emergency contact phone: __________________________________________

Scene Name: (For name tag)

__________________________________________________ _________________

Circle one: Top / Bottom / Switch / Observer
Circle one: Male Female

Birthdate: ______________________

Check any that apply:

_____ I am a vendor and would like to be part of the vendor fair.

_____ I am a single lady and would like to stay in one of
the "sorority rooms."

_____ I am new and would like a "mentor.”

ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF
THE INFORMATION ON YOUR NAME TAG, WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL. IF YOU ARE A MARRIED COUPLE, YOU MAY SIMPLY STATE THE
NAME OF YOUR SPOUSE AS YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT, IF HE/SHE
WILL BE AT THE PARTY ANYWAY.

My signature below certifies that I have read the party rules and
agree to abide by them. I will hold the All-State Party organizers
harmless for any injuries or accidents to my person, regardless of
the cause of same, including, but not limited to any injury or
accident caused solely by the negligence of the organizers. I will
hold the organizers harmless for any lost or stolen items of personal
property that belong to me. I will be responsible for any accidents,
injuries, or damages to any persons or property caused by myself or
my actions. I certify that I will not be under the influence of any
illicit or mind-altering drugs at the party.

__________________________________________________ ____ ____________

raavyn 11-27-2008 10:14 PM

i'm really really hoping to make it, but still kinda iffy. Depends on a couple situations, but if at all possible, i want to go and meet ya'all face to face (so to speak). Hoping to talk someone into joining me if she can so i'm not alone, too ... that is my biggest worry, being alone in a strange place.

Oh, well, here's hoping. :D

Jean-Paul 11-28-2008 12:27 PM

Don't worry,Raavyn,You won't be alone..
You have lots of friends here..:)

Jean Paul