myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What Color (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=195)

LondonTanner 01-06-2007 01:57 PM

What Color

Here is a new question:
What is the appropriate color/style of panties/knickers for a naughty young lady to wear when waiting or going for a spanking ?.
Yes we know that they will almost invariably be coming down before her lesson is learnt but when she first has her skirt or dress raised is what I want to know ?

stw 01-06-2007 03:29 PM

Panties

I would say light blue boy briefs with dark blue trim, and with some sort of message on the butt, something like "bad girl!", "oops, I did it again!", or "I'll be good, I promise!"

Gary D. 01-06-2007 03:50 PM

I would have to say white panties, due no doubt to some of the old- fashioned, traditionalist views and ideas I have. Perhaps it's the contrast of the red bottom against the white material as well.........though pink ones are pretty darned cute as well ;)

Gary D.

spanked~amber 01-06-2007 05:39 PM

*Digging through my panty drawer for the one that say's "whatever" or "Not Again !" *

BlackVelvet007 01-06-2007 06:23 PM

ROFL I love that Amber actually has undies like this. Any type of novelty panty like Hello Kitty or one that says "You and what Army?" are always acceptable. I guarantee harder spanks for them, but I do love seeing them.

Adelina 01-06-2007 06:29 PM

My favorite is my red Christmas pair that say "I've been kinda nice". They look particularly good with my "Be Naughty - Save Santa the Trip" t-shirt.

emily 01-06-2007 08:03 PM

i got a new pair of panties a couple of weeks ago that are blue and have rubber duckies on em'.. they're very cute.. who knows they may be on me the next time im spanked lol

emily

RG_ 01-06-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1900)
*Digging through my panty drawer for the one that say's "whatever" or "Not Again !" *

Why am I thinking that these particular panties have faded wear marks right where the words are appear on the seat?

RG_ 01-06-2007 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 1905)
i got a new pair of panties a couple of weeks ago that are blue and have rubber duckies on em'... who knows they may be on me the next time im spanked...

Resulting in...roast duck???

RG_ 01-06-2007 08:41 PM

I fall into GaryD's camp here. I am very much a fan of plain, white, traditional cotton panties. I don't like to sexualize spankings, and anything on the sexy, frilly line, for example, or black ones, etc. give that impression to it for me. Cute ones and such are ok, just not my favorites.

Gary D. 01-06-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 1911)

Excellent response!

Gary D.

Gary D. 01-06-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adelina (Post 1904)
My favorite is my red Christmas pair that say "I've been kinda nice". They look particularly good with my "Be Naughty - Save Santa the Trip" t-shirt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1900)

Quote:

Originally Posted by emily (Post 1905)
i got a new pair of panties a couple of weeks ago that are blue and have rubber duckies on em'.. they're very cute.. who knows they may be on me the next time im spanked lol

emily

how could we forget all those "brat panties" ;)

Gary D.

emily 01-06-2007 09:20 PM

RG You just made Gary's day with that comment.. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 1911)

MichiganHeadmaster 01-06-2007 09:39 PM

I drive my models crazy with this question. They show up for shoots with colorful thongs, panties, miniskirts, and high heels. I tell them that's fine, but all it takes for a good punishment scene is faded blue jeans, plain old white briefs, and tennis shoes. Or a skirt and blouse, nothing fancy.

As far as the panties, plain white works for me. Like someone else said, they're coming down anyway. Thongs work for those who for whatever reason don't want to be completely bared - then you get maximum skin exposure and still protect the naughty parts.

So now I just say, "Come as you are. It all works."

sarah thorne 01-06-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 1912)
I don't like to sexualize spankings....

hahahahahaha......

Excuse me while I compose myself and re-adjust my post-orgasmic spanking look. :rolleyes:

sarah

Gary D. 01-06-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 1912)
I fall into GaryD's camp here. I am very much a fan of plain, white, traditional cotton panties. I don't like to sexualize spankings, and anything on the sexy, frilly line, for example, or black ones, etc. give that impression to it for me. Cute ones and such are ok, just not my favorites.

I follow your line of thinking here RG though I do favor the look and feel of the nylon or satiny panties vs. cotton. Frills and lace are nice extras too.

Gary D.

Adelina 01-06-2007 10:15 PM

So, I can cancel my Victoria's Secret account then?

Making sure I understand correctly, those who like the plain white look, do you consider the plain panties to be some kind of humbling or punishing measure for the person wearing them? Or is the granny look truly appealing? It's an unusual choice but seems to be common among our ranks, so I wonder where the allure lies.

MichiganHeadmaster 01-06-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adelina (Post 1921)
So, I can cancel my Victoria's Secret account then?

Making sure I understand correctly, those who like the plain white look, do you consider the plain panties to be some kind of humbling or punishing measure for the person wearing them? Or is the granny look truly appealing? It's an unusual choice but seems to be common among our ranks, so I wonder where the allure lies.

Nah, keep the Victoria's Secret. Believe me, we appreciate it. As far as cotton briefs, it's hard to explain. Maybe it fits with the whole "school girl" look. I don't know. But it works. Theres' a time and place for white cotton panties, and a time and place for friillies and thongs.

And believe me, "granny" is the farthest thing from our minds when we see a cutie in cotton briefs.

persephone 01-06-2007 11:19 PM

i have white cotton ones that are little and cute, not granny-like. i think that the most important thing is the way that they fit... i favor cotton bikini panties or hipsters because they fit tightly over my curves and that is what makes my partner amorous. as for color, i personally like to wear a variety of cute colors and prints. i don't have any brat panties but cute little cotton panties (such as the kind you get at victoria's secret) make me feel cute and submissive.

nightowl 01-07-2007 01:25 AM

What a facinating thread. Like some who stated already, I am suprised that there seems to be a fancy for white cotton or silk panties versus thongs.....I do like wearing the cotton panties for the school girl effect, but the thongs for me make me feel more submissive since the minute the skirt goes up, I'm exposed...but I also think it depends on what you are wearing overall that helps with my decision about which type to wear.....WHEW thank goodness I don't have to cancel my Victoria Secrets or Fredrick accounts either....

RG_ 01-07-2007 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarah thorne (Post 1918)
hahahahahaha......

Excuse me while I compose myself and re-adjust my post-orgasmic spanking look. :rolleyes:

sarah

Toldja it was rough living with her, folks! Kind of like trying to stay on a bucking bronco at a rodeo.

OK, OK, Ms. Walking Legalism. Perhaps I was wrong to say that I don't like to sexualize spankings. In certain contexts--particularly with a certain little sub that I know--I very much like to sexualize them at certain times. A better statement would have been to say that since I primarily see spanking from a discipline perspective that I prefer the white stuff because that fits that expression better.

I'm tellin' ya, guys. When she gets her degree this May, she just needs to keep right on going into law school. I've been telling her.

aurora 01-07-2007 03:13 AM

You all disappoint me. *sighs* I HATE white panties. Positively hate them. They're so "blah". You may not think "granny panties" when you see them, but they sure scream it when I look at them in the store.

Personally, I like lacey and the boyshort variety. I just think they're cute. Until recently, I don't think I even owned a single pair of panties that covered my whole ass, let alone granny panties... and even worse yet, white granny panties.

I'm too young to wear granny panties!

Gary D. 01-07-2007 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurora (Post 1930)
You all disappoint me. *sighs* I HATE white panties. Positively hate them. They're so "blah". You may not think "granny panties" when you see them, but they sure scream it when I look at them in the store.

Personally, I like lacey and the boyshort variety. I just think they're cute. Until recently, I don't think I even owned a single pair of panties that covered my whole ass, let alone granny panties... and even worse yet, white granny panties.

I'm too young to wear granny panties!

White does not necessarilly denote "granny panties".......that's a highly overused term in my opinoin. The style of panties is not the main focus but as previouslt stated, the color white seems to add some starkness to the situation and a step back to earlier days especially in matters of discipline.
Plus, most of know how the younger ladies hate to wear plain white so it serves as a punishment in itself ;) I still find the "bikini style panties" attractive, white or otherwise and they're certainly not what i would call "granny panties". Heavens!! am I getting old :D

Gary D.

Adelina 01-07-2007 10:19 AM

You's guys are a bad influence. Here I am trying to save my pennies, and I got all het up to go underwear shopping! I restrained myself though and only bought one pair: seamless pink bikinis. I lost another pound so I deserved a treat anyway!

It's actually prudent to possess an array of colors and styles, for as someone pointed out, the pair you wear will depend on what else you're wearing over them. The current low-rider jeans can't be worn with traditional or hi-cut briefs; leggings are better with a thong. Contrary to popular belief, one should never wear white under white; use skin-tone-colored ones instead. Same goes for bras, by the way.

garyspk 01-07-2007 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster (Post 1916)
I drive my models crazy with this question. They show up for shoots with colorful thongs, panties, miniskirts, and high heels. I tell them that's fine, but all it takes for a good punishment scene is faded blue jeans, plain old white briefs, and tennis shoes. Or a skirt and blouse, nothing fancy.

As far as the panties, plain white works for me. Like someone else said, they're coming down anyway. Thongs work for those who for whatever reason don't want to be completely bared - then you get maximum skin exposure and still protect the naughty parts."

OK. I've purposely stayed on the sidelines on this subject for a few days. But I've gotta admit I'm getting a big chuckle out of the responses.

MichHeadmaster, I'm ROFL at you talking about driving your models crazy. I do exactly the same thing. They cannot UNDERSTAND why in the world I would not want them wearing their fancy, given-much-thought-to, very skimpy panties.

Speaking with my "business hat" on here, I'd say 95% (and I'm not exaggerating) of our customers hate thongs on our models. By far and away the #1 choice of panties is white, cotton, bikini-type panties...followed (at a distant 2nd) by boy-shorts. The end. No more or less. Those are the facts. No model I've ever met wants to hear that. But that's just that.

We sickos like what we like!

sarah thorne 01-07-2007 01:31 PM

You know, while I like the very feminine looking underwear (color: pink, etc) I also like cotton because they're the most comfortable. While I like the 'look' that lacy boycut panties give me, the lace is scratchy and unconfortable and makes me 'sweat' down there. :(

I abhor the granny panties in the vison we have of the high cut, Hanes type panties for women. But I have VERY nice, sexy white (as well as other colored) COTTON panties from ---- Victoria Secret. They come in bikini, low cut, thongs, boyshorts....whatever you like. But they are sexy while still being slightly traditional.

I believe my profile pic denotes one pair of my cotton VS panties. :rolleyes:

sarah

paully62 01-07-2007 01:34 PM

Plain white briefs are always a fav of mine. Some light blue or pink are always workable too.

LondonTanner 01-07-2007 02:02 PM

The whole reason for this topic was to prove a point to a certain young lady who was sent shopping last week for white panties. Despite her belief of being to cute to spank. This young lady did comply to the request and now fully understands the panty requirment here at the Tannery. White Cotton Panties. Now when the Gators beat Ohio this afternoon I will be batting 100. and a certain cheeky young "miss" is due for a very sore bottom.
~Ian.

aurora 01-07-2007 02:05 PM

I tried not to roll my eyes at that. I really, really did! But... well... ya see... the urge was just to demanding for me to resist.

emily 01-07-2007 02:59 PM

Ohio is so gonna blister some Gator hiney tomorrow.. hehe!! :p

emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTanner (Post 1946)
The whole reason for this topic was to prove a point to a certain young lady who was sent shopping last week for white panties. Despite her belief of being to cute to spank. This young lady did comply to the request and now fully understands the panty requirment here at the Tannery. White Cotton Panties. Now when the Gators beat Ohio this afternoon I will be batting 100. and a certain cheeky young "miss" is due for a very sore bottom.
~Ian.

Gary D. 01-07-2007 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTanner (Post 1946)
~Ian.

Well it was certainly a lively and "revealing" ;) topic Ian glad to see standards being upheld there at the Tannery.

Gary D.

paully62 01-07-2007 05:56 PM

I think from a spankers stand point that part of the reason that full panties are a fav among many is that revealing the butt one layer at a time is half the fun. Kinda like unwrappping a christmas present (more fun than that pair of socks aunt Thelma gave us.) Ladies dont anybody go throwing away the slinkier things, they have their place of honor too.

spanked~amber 01-07-2007 06:33 PM

Panties, Panties , Panties....! The last time I attempted to find white cotton panties was for pictures for someone's book. Ehem.. I looked absolutely horrible in them !
Maybe a 6 ft model doesn't look as if she's wearing granny panties but put them on me and that's exactly what they looked like. When I pulled them up they almost came up to my ears ! Ugh. Okay so I'm exagerating just a smidge. I'm thankful for the tip of victoria secrets carrying cute white panties. Wouldn't want to disappoint customers. I also like Adelina's take on lose a pound buy a new pair :) Maybe I should bring this proposition up with WP. If I lose a pound or "stay out of trouble" I get to choose and buy a new pair of panties , pick the implement, the position ect for a fun spanking. Sounds fair to me !

Gary D. 01-07-2007 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paully62 (Post 1955)
I think from a spankers stand point that part of the reason that full panties are a fav among many is that revealing the butt one layer at a time is half the fun. Kinda like unwrappping a christmas present (more fun than that pair of socks aunt Thelma gave us.) Ladies dont anybody go throwing away the slinkier things, they have their place of honor too.

Excellent point Paully......I can certainly agree. I guess I also fall into the age group that remembers when full / white panties were the most common as well. But yea, all the styles and colors today have an appeal.

Gary D

Gary D. 01-07-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1959)
Panties, Panties , Panties....! The last time I attempted to find white cotton panties was for pictures for someone's book. Ehem.. I looked absolutely horrible in them !
Maybe a 6 ft model doesn't look as if she's wearing granny panties but put them on me and that's exactly what they looked like. When I pulled them up they almost came up to my ears ! Ugh. Okay so I'm exagerating just a smidge. I'm thankful for the tip of victoria secrets carrying cute white panties. Wouldn't want to disappoint customers. I also like Adelina's take on lose a pound buy a new pair :) Maybe I should bring this proposition up with WP. If I lose a pound or "stay out of trouble" I get to choose and buy a new pair of panties , pick the implement, the position ect for a fun spanking. Sounds fair to me !

ROFL here at that "they came up to my ears" statement Amber ;) . Yea I think you should get to choose in the case of a GG spanking.

Gary D.

BlackVelvet007 01-07-2007 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spanked~amber (Post 1959)

Wait until the book comes out, sweetie. I'm sure they photographed fine. :)

jerseysweet 01-08-2007 02:27 PM

I wear allllll kinds of panties. I have a cute pair (Wal*Mart underwear no less) that say "BRAT" across the butt. And I just got a new pair that say "I've been naughty" across the front with holly berries. I have some that say "Do Snuggle" and "Let's be friends"...I also have a few pairs of solid white ones.

Amber...never buy actual white underwear where you'd normally buy them...they have really cute underwear at American Eagle (about the only thing there I can afford) and I got a pair of cute white ones. Also Victoria's Secret is another good place.

:) I love undies! :)

RG_ 01-08-2007 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerseysweet (Post 1984)
I have a cute pair (Wal*Mart underwear no less) that say "BRAT" across the butt.

Now what the heck do we think the panty designer (I wonder if this is the real job title? ;) ) was thinking she, given both a choice of words and location of the word, s/he chose to put "Brat" across the seat of the panties.

I sure know! :D

Gary D. 01-08-2007 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 1992)
Now what the heck do we think the panty designer (I wonder if this is the real job title? ;) ) was thinking she, given both a choice of words and location of the word, s/he chose to put "Brat" across the seat of the panties.

I sure know! :D

well we're glad s/he did.........nice to know Wal Mart is good for something ;)

Gary D.

Veronica Daniels 01-08-2007 11:04 PM

The only appropriate answer to this question in my opinion is white cotton panties. I do not care if thery are bikini, or hipster, or briefs, but they had better not be thongs!

Be aware, if you are being spanked by Veronica Daniels, and you are female, you will recieve twice the normal spanking if you show up in anything else!

And, yes, I feel that strongly about it!:D

Happy spanking-
Veronica