myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Favorite mainstream movie or TV scene (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Brady Bunch (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=804)

Oldtimersammy 01-11-2008 09:50 PM

Let's have a show of hands......Whom would love to spank Carol Brady?

garyspk 01-11-2008 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldtimersammy (Post 7664)
Let's have a show of hands......Whom would love to spank Carol Brady?

In 1971 maybe. Now that she's 73, not so much.

BlackVelvet007 01-12-2008 03:13 AM

I wouldn't be too sure, gary. We've often said that age isn't a factor when it comes to spanking, and besides, if the wiseguys at the Friars Club are to be belived, she still has it ;)

Oldtimersammy 01-12-2008 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 7665)
In 1971 maybe. Now that she's 73, not so much.

Gary; Carol Brady is still 40. That's her age when the show ended. As for Florence Henderson, she will be 74 on 2-14-08 and still in spanking shape!
Flo looks marvelous.

Oldtimersammy 01-25-2008 12:48 PM

Can anyone imagine? That spankable teenager Marcia Brady (Maureen McCormick) will be 52 this coming August. My how time flies!

Oldtimersammy 02-08-2008 09:51 PM

Just some friendly info. Flo's birthday is Thursday 2-14. and in my mind will get her 40 whacks for still being Carol Brady's age! And a just little more, Eve Plumb (Jan) will be 50 in April. "Gosh! am I showing my age?" And I guess their's too!

tubaman 02-09-2008 09:34 AM

the curmugeon speaks!

As much as I hate to say it, I so agree with Kate. Though I would have LOVED to have seen that sassy Marcia get her spanking, the show was sugary enough to give me diabetes. Get me a barf bag!!

Had somebody, anybody, paddled Marcia, I'd've changed my mind in a nanosecond. I just always liked shows with a little edge, even as a youngster.

No insult intended to the Bradymaniacs out there. To each his own.

Paul (Tubaman)

Oldtimersammy 02-10-2008 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tubaman (Post 8051)
As much as I hate to say it, I so agree with Kate. Though I would have LOVED to have seen that sassy Marcia get her spanking, the show was sugary enough to give me diabetes. Get me a barf bag!!

Had somebody, anybody, paddled Marcia, I'd've changed my mind in a nanosecond. I just always liked shows with a little edge, even as a youngster.

No insult intended to the Bradymaniacs out there. To each his own.

Paul (Tubaman)

Tubaman; No harm no foul. I do agree, sometimes the show was somewhat corny. I recall Robert Reed refused to do the one episode about the hair shampoo.(which...Was terrible!) But the Brady women leave much to fantasize about! Florence Henderson probably was tv sitcom's sexiest mom ever? And the girls weren't too bad either!

Oldtimersammy 02-14-2008 01:34 PM

Well, Carol Brady got her birthday spanking today! 40 whacks, compliments of me!

Oldtimersammy 03-02-2008 02:38 PM

Maybe it's time for another Brady spanking? Jan has a birthday coming up in April!