myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's your opinion about corner time ? (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=75)

spanked~amber 11-10-2006 09:09 PM

Hi ya Debi !!!!! LOL-professional corner dweller I have a feeling that I might be getting my taste of that profession soon. I've been wondering what you two have been up to. Apparantly you're still in trouble, tee hee. Yes we must meet up again soon. It would be really neat if you could come to the Texas All State Spanking party. We could have "dualing spankings" again ;) How has that paddle worked out for ya ? That was probably a dumb question huh ?

garyspk 11-11-2006 02:25 AM

Debi

Welcome in, Las Vegas Debi. Glad you made it and hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Wood Paddles 11-11-2006 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by garyspk (Post 776)
Welcome in, Las Vegas Debi. Glad you made it and hopefully we'll see you again soon!

Las Vegas Debi in deed, Amber and I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with Debi and her husband at the Vegas event and I most definitely hope to see them again...........Gary this girl has a very spankable bottom and can take a spanking with the best of them ;).

spanked~amber 11-11-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wood Paddles (Post 778)
Las Vegas Debi in deed, Amber and I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with Debi and her husband at the Vegas event and I most definitely hope to see them again...........Gary this girl has a very spankable bottom and can take a spanking with the best of them ;).

From what she has shared with us, I think she gets plenty of practice ;) Not that I have any room to talk. tee hee

katie_spades 11-11-2006 03:23 PM

Hi Debi and welcome to the forum! Happy spankings!

RG_ 11-12-2006 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spanked- Wife-Debi (Post 770)
I'ts Las Vegas Debi!

Hi, Debi. Welcome to the forum!

Any chance of getting Rick to join, also, and making a "couple" of it for you two? ;)

Spanked- Wife-Debi 11-12-2006 10:01 PM

Hi everyone!!

:) Hi to all and thank you for welcoming me to the site. As a matter of fact, Rick has joined with me and we're one happy spanking couple. We both love to meet new like-minded spankophiles and are happy to have joined the forum.. Thank you Chad!

This weekend there was no corener time for this naughty girl. I spent almost all of Saturday over the bed getting the spanking of a life time for a week's worth of bad behavior :( . It finally caught up with me :o , and my bottom was reintroduced to Rick's thick belt, our wicked friend ...the cane, and a few of Ian's special leather implements!!! Ouch! it was a long Saturday! I'm better now, and back on track. Hope you all had a good weekend.

Debi

spanked~amber 11-12-2006 10:22 PM

We're so glad to have you guys aboard :) sounds like the corner would have been easier on your behind. Glad your back on track-for how long ? lol

Spanked- Wife-Debi 11-13-2006 06:43 PM

For how long...

umm... I can't imagine that spanking will last more than a few days... :p It never does. The brat who dwells inside of me can't help but resurface every 48-72 hours. LOL

spanked~amber 11-13-2006 11:19 PM

Just long enough for the tenderness of a prior spanking to disappear I presume ?...:)