myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ft. Worth Pastor (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=455)

BlackVelvet007 05-17-2007 10:29 AM

LOL Hallelujah Brother Texas Jack. I just see this little woodshed made over to look like a church, with "Proverbs 23:13" painted somewhere on its walls. ;)

Father BlackVelvet is in the pulpit, Brother Texas Jack is by the confessional.

"Spank me Father, I WANT to sin......" :D

lil_babygirl 05-17-2007 11:41 AM

no no no no... that's not how it goes, BV!!.. It's "Spank me Father, for I have sinned.......Sheesh.. get it right, Mister!"

bunstinger 05-17-2007 04:49 PM

About smiting beazelbub from sinful bottoms...

Hmmm...

Perhaps it's time Philadelphia got a new church.

In the meantime, if any of you ladies have been naughty drop me a line and I'll see to it personally (veeery personally) that you're set onto the path of righteousness.....or something like that.

Reverently,

Reverend Greg

rangerboy 05-17-2007 06:48 PM

Ft Worth Pastor

Right here in our own backyard....no what do ya know?

Being the product of Irish Catholic upbringing, I can say that Holy Mother Church has quite a reputation for corporal punishment. Certain sects and orders practice mortification of the flesh as atonement for original sin. (Not a common practice anymore but they are still around) and of course who among us "wafer eaters" can forget the nuns and the rulers.

You show me a Catholic kid who never got his knuckles rapped and I'll show you an Episcopalian. :D

With all the school girls who show up at BU parties I've been of half a mind to dress up like a priest and deal with all the naughty ones.....I'm not sure how many extra decades I'd get in purgatory but hey.....I'm willing to risk it. :rolleyes:

Hope to see a bunch of you next Saturday night.

rb

LondonTanner 05-18-2007 08:07 AM

Could someone keep an eye on the situations vacant ads in the Dallas / Ft Worth area I am looking for a job as a priest. I have been scouring google looking as well, thats why I haven't been on line for a bit.
Monsignor~Ian

lil_dixiedarling 05-18-2007 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LondonTanner (Post 4097)
Could someone keep an eye on the situations vacant ads in the Dallas / Ft Worth area I am looking for a job as a priest. I have been scouring google looking as well, thats why I haven't been on line for a bit.
Monsignor~Ian

There we go...with a St. Andrews Cross up front....enough space between the pews and with a padded back to each so all the girls who have gone astray can line up bend over and the Monsignor just walks up and down taking care of business...hehe

paully62 05-18-2007 11:25 AM

You know Ian, to picture you a man doing the Lord's work is no stretch at all.

kaylex 05-18-2007 02:31 PM

ummmmm....

No offense guys but I don't really see you as men of the cloth......

Men of the Cane
Men of the strap
Men of the paddle....

But not men of the cloth...

aurora 05-18-2007 02:58 PM

Oh cripes... Someone's getting a big head. We've graduated from "Sir" to "Monsignor"?

emily 05-18-2007 08:31 PM

next thing u know He'll be wanting us to call Him The Pope Himself :p