myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Main Forum (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   sam woodley (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=4219)

MrJerry 11-26-2009 10:32 PM

Samantha is one of the best if not the best as far as spanking models. For Dallas to do what he did just shows his low mentality and the poor quality of his videos. There is so much more to a spanking than just seeing how hard and long you can beat on someone.

You go girl. !!

BlackVelvet007 11-27-2009 01:28 AM

I give Samantha credit. In addition to her physical beauty, she is an extremely shrewd businesswoman. It's how she became the crown jewel of Firm Hand. But I prefer the fine models Gary has on AS. Just as beautiful, excellent spankees, and far more accomodating to their fans. :)

Sam 11-27-2009 10:58 AM

Really?

5 Attachment(s)
With all due respect to the young women featured on AS, I have always thought of them as the sort of gal I would walk right past in a shopping mall without giving them a second glance, whereas Samantha has the sort of natural allure capable of stopping water traffic in a city as filled with beauty as Venice.

Corp Punishment 11-29-2009 11:37 PM

Nobody wants to marry her, just spank her.

Sam 11-30-2009 10:09 AM

No Marriage, Just Playdates

5 Attachment(s)
I have no interest in marrying the lovely Samantha just playing with her, maybe once a month.

VATodd 12-03-2009 08:35 PM

seperated at birth?

There is actually an actress who is a dead ringer for Samantha - her name is Shiri Appleby. I saw her in a made-for-TV movie and she looked so much like Samantha I kept expecting the guy in the movie to take her over his knee.

Sam 12-04-2009 01:12 PM

We report, You Decide

5 Attachment(s)
Shiri is indeed a very pretty girl, but I have no trouble distinguishing her from Samantha.

Sam 12-21-2009 11:25 AM

Where Am Sam?

5 Attachment(s)
I have not seen any new pcitures or videos of her recently. Rumor has it that since having a baby Samantha has retired from the spanking industry. Too bad for her many fans.

Sam 12-24-2009 09:53 AM

Have A Spanking Good Christmas

1 Attachment(s)
A holiday Card from Ms. Woodley to all her fans.

Sam 02-05-2010 05:43 PM

Play It Again Sam

5 Attachment(s)
Samantha Woodley is now working at a spanking for pay joint in LA called the Dominion, which I don't consider a good thing. Making spanking videos is a dicey way to make a buck to begin with, but this seems like prostitution. I know I'm a hypocrite, but I've had this fantasy about Miss Woodley for the past few years and now it seems there really is nothing special about her after all, aside from the fact she is just about the hottest thing on the professional spanking scene. Of course if I lived in LA I'd pay to spank her but like I said, I'm a hypocrite.