myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Spanking Stories (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   another spanking true story (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=151)

RG_ 12-25-2006 11:07 PM

Oh, and Adelina, welcome to MSF, now that you are posting! I specifically recruited you because you are among those who I think will help to broaden the focus and discuscsion here, bring a unique perspective, and generally all around be a real asset. As I noted with another, your addition raises the bar here. :)

Existing members, please welcome Adelina! This is another that I know real life. She has been to my house before, and we have both attended a common event. She's a jewel, for sure.

sarah thorne 12-26-2006 02:25 PM

Switches Suck!

I was never whipped with a switch growing up, altho I knew full well they were used for CP on other kids. A 'bundle of switches' in your stocking was threatened rather than lumps of coal for bad children.

Nope - not until RG introduced me to the nasty thing. It was the very first thing he ever spanked me with!

I think he's used it two other times on me. And while it didn't have the same impression as the first time, it definitely is not my choice of implements.

Perhaps I will post the story of my first switching. :rolleyes:

sarah

sandy 01-11-2007 10:44 PM

I never experienced the switch until a year or so ago, and it was memorable. It was all administered to my bottom, but it still burned. Of course, lately, I've had the cane used on me quite a bit...so I'm beginning to remember the switching with just a teensy bit of fondness.

I haven't experienced anything that equals the cane...from the initial shocking landing to the afterburn. I definitely have a like/hate relationship with the cane. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes...especially after a really good warm-up....I kinda like it. I've never loved it though. For it to be love, it has to be leather.:D

Gary D. 01-12-2007 07:28 AM

;) a late post on this one but an interesting story nonetheless. I remember numerous accounts such as this one from the late 60's - 70's. to hear this was from the 80's was nice........small towns still carried on ;).

Gary D.

Gary D. 01-12-2007 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandy (Post 2088)
I never experienced the switch until a year or so ago, and it was memorable. It was all administered to my bottom, but it still burned. Of course, lately, I've had the cane used on me quite a bit...so I'm beginning to remember the switching with just a teensy bit of fondness.

I haven't experienced anything that equals the cane...from the initial shocking landing to the afterburn. I definitely have a like/hate relationship with the cane. Sometimes I hate it, sometimes...especially after a really good warm-up....I kinda like it. I've never loved it though. For it to be love, it has to be leather.:D

A hello / welcome to you Sandy............your comments about love/leather seem to echo the feelings of many others but don't give up on the cane.....you just might come to love it as much too ;)

Gary D.

Redskinluver 01-13-2007 11:38 AM

Interesting point that was made. Is a switching,especially if confined to the legs, a spanking? I tend to say not-its a switching or whipping.
It comes down ,really, to how you want to define "spanking". You could say its only spanking it only involves the hand on the bottom. So would a caning be a spanking? How about a paddle or hairbrush? But then I have heard a hand spanking referred to as a "paddling".
That being said, a forum like this would be mighty constricted if it were confined to handspankings only. I think that in the world of TTWD,its generally understood that physical discipline with certain implements is included.
And I tend to agree with the position of those of who say it should be confined to the bottom,especially the lower cheeks. Hitting above the waist , certainly not. As for the legs,nothing that would cause bruising . The hand on the thighs maybe, or a switch because it is so traditional.
I have mentioned earlier the switch as punishment in a scene involving scanty attire. I have long wanted to run across artwork depicting a longlegged woman in short-shorts getting her legs switched.
And of course there is the ultimate short-shorts discipline scenario involving short-shorts or a swimsuit or just panty briefs-a leg switching, followed by a paddling, the swats starting out over clothes and then bare. Could add the twist that she is wearing short-shorts with no panties,thus deserving of a bare bottom paddling.
Maybe I'll write a fiction piece like that sometime. Of course I feel I must add that this is fantasy. In R/L I would not approve of a girl or woman being whipped or spanked for what she wore. But on the other hand if someone wanted to do that as consensual role-play, thats another matter.