myspankingforum.com Forums

myspankingforum.com Forums (http://www.myspankingforum.com/index.php)
-   Favorite spanking website (http://www.myspankingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   favorite spanking websites (http://www.myspankingforum.com/showthread.php?t=29)

MichiganHeadmaster 01-16-2007 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RG_ (Post 2264)
Oooops!

Thanks, Michigan, but credit is going to the wrong guy. ;) I'm just a plain ol' member.

Garyspk is the site owner. He and his two behind-the-scenes partners get all the credit for this great site.

Thanks, RG, and sorry, Gary. Now I've got a red face.

garyspk 01-16-2007 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichiganHeadmaster (Post 2265)
Thanks, RG, and sorry, Gary. Now I've got a red face.

No problem there Mich.

But I will say that RG has been a huge help for us and we are very grateful.

jackie seven 01-16-2007 10:02 AM

A lot of great sites have already been mentioned. I'll add www.firmhandspanking.com

schloff 01-24-2007 02:52 PM

Hey Dallas

You really need to speed up the downloads of your site- very very slow

spanked~amber 01-25-2007 07:45 AM

Welcome aboard Dallas. :)

Dallas569 01-28-2007 10:25 AM

slow downloads

That actually is a Pac Bell relay problem. My network people put a call in to them in December. I have a governor on the site ( because everyone wants to join and download multiple windows) I state to download only one at a time. I had to send a guy packing who had 60 windows open at once.When you have a lot of my peeps ...thirsty for a spanking fix. An in traffic flux at max all the time. Huge files that are 450 vbr downloads. Couple that with the 80 hours of video on the site. Well, sometimes you have to stay within a bandwidth plan if you want to be able to pay some smoking hot models...you whadda mean?

Dallas

Dallas569 01-28-2007 10:36 AM

Thanks

I rarely have time anymore to hang out and trade quips with all you fine young spanko's and spankee's. Amber, I am sorry I didn't get back to you... Once I am side tracked, forget about it... Although we were interested to find out about the Dallas spanking party in March. Might just have to try and make that one. Of course if we don't know anyone... I will just have to spank you Amber, with that paddle I bought from your implement craftsman. WINK

So thanks for the welcome everyone.. I will try to check in when I can

Dallas

Wood Paddles 01-28-2007 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas569 (Post 2492)
I rarely have time anymore to hang out and trade quips with all you fine young spanko's and spankee's. Amber, I am sorry I didn't get back to you... Once I am side tracked, forget about it... Although we were interested to find out about the Dallas spanking party in March. Might just have to try and make that one. Of course if we don't know anyone... I will just have to spank you Amber, with that paddle I bought from your implement craftsman. WINK

Dallas

Dallas,

Welcome aboard. Here is the link to the Yahoo group that was set up to relay information about the upcoming All State party in March: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2007Te...SpankingParty/.

I was very pleased to hear that the little round paddle you purchased from me at the last SL party has become Sierra's favorite paddle. I don't think you guys need to worry about not knowing anyone.........everyone will know you and I am sure you will lots of new Texas friends before you know it. I am sure Amber would be up for a round with you and that paddle........and I would definitely be up to giving miss Sierra a dose of a couple of my other personal favorite creations..........Hey, you spank Amber.....I spank Sierra......sounds like a WIN-WIN proposition to me :D .

emily 01-28-2007 05:37 PM

You should definitely try to make it to the Allstate party in March. It will be an awesome time. It wont take you long at all to get to know ppl and make awesome life long friends.

emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dallas569 (Post 2492)

Dallas

Veronica Daniels 01-29-2007 02:06 PM

Dallas-

You know us and we will be there for sure! We already made our reservations! Join the party, it will be a blast...we would love to catch up with you! Welcome to the MSF clan!

Veronica D.